₍ 📂 68 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"they're all weird!" you complain to your dad as he drive you to the kindergarten. "there is this girl who wanted to borrow my frog keychain mommy gave me!"

"and did you let her?"

"no, i didn't. (﹒︠ᴗ﹒︡)"

your poor father sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "what am i going to do with this child" he asked to himself before focusing on the road. you made noises at the back seat, at some point, even pushing your face on the window when you saw a mascot pass by.

"dad! let's go to the mall!"

"no, were going to school."

"mall!"

"|y.n|, no."

"iiiiiiiiihhh!" you whined, punching the seat in defeat before leaning back. "i want mall." you complained, not wanting to go back before your dad countered, "and you need school." causing you to blow raspberry at him.

arriving at school, you kissed your father goodbye and then walk to your room, well, with your teachers and classmates all together. before you, was a girl with whitish hair, and dang, it is really healthy.

"your hair is pw-pretty." you stammered, pointing at her hair while daring not to touch it. the girl simply tilts her head back with a curious gaze before nodding in thanks.

as a child, you all don't know what awkward means, oh to be a child, all of you just listen to your teacher upfront singing songs that she probably heard from youtube.

reaching the classroom, you took your seat and grab your coloring from your bag. busying yourself since you don't want to interact with the weird kids.

eventually, you find yourself drawing a giraffe, if you can even call it one. coloring it with galaxy blue and black because you simply like it. now don't judge, i know you lots colour some of your old artworks not the way it is supposed to be.

"that's a stwrange* giraffe."

( try pronouncing it as stu-we-range )

you look up, it was the doll looking girl from yesterday, her princess like locks falling from her side as she look over your drawing from your shoulder. surprised, you covered your artwork with your hands, unsuccessful of doing so.

"don't worry it's very nice." she compliment after seeing you hiding your work from her in embarrassment. "my name is kaho."

you slip your drawing under your arms and laid your head on it. "|y.n|.." you whispered yet still audible for the girl to hear.

"you're odd."

curious and lowkey insulted, you raised your head up, "why?" you questioned, "first you're all brave like a lion," she's referring to her first impression on you, "then you're as soft and de.. dephenesisive* like a bunny."

she meant defensive. author ísah has been wanting to type that for a long time now. personally speaking, princess suits the cute type as well. "oh.." was all the word the let out of you.

"you know, kaho, you're pretty."

kaho thank you with a bow, this lil' kiddo got respect running in her blood i tell you. well, both kids.

"hey! you two! would you like to play?"

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

im also going to add
my own child oc if you
don't mind me.

for the time being, im
going for a week rest
because i messed up my
hands with open wounds
and im writing this using
a microphone, sorry guys.