₍ 📂 79 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"OH NO!"

came sugawara's motherly voice, he rushed to your side and pressed your cheeks together in-between his hands while checking for any bruises and opening some parts of your crown to see if somewhere is hurting.

"i got a booboo!" instead of crying, you proudly exclaimed it. well, you've never been hurt before, if you did, then you are a lot more younger than your three years old self then. your mother and father never hits you, if you did something wrong, they will give you advice and correct you using words but never shout, of course.

tsukishima blinked, once, twice. "what a weird kid." yamaguchi couldn't help but agree. (also, bless this boi)

ennoshita got the aid ready, well, he got that from lady kiyoko. "suga-san!" sugawara's finger grazed a small bump, it is very small so it wasn't noticeable. seeing it was not that hard. he sighed.

"-to be more careful!" daichi scolds the big brothers who are playing with you, seeing their sulken face makes you out your hands in front of your mouth to stop yourself from laughing at the poor males.

alas, luck isn't by your side, for you laughed rather loudly. the members looked at the noisy cutie who's with suga as he chuckled along with you.

it is luck day for the karasuno members though. for they got to see you laugh so happily.

hinata, realizing what you are laughing at after seeing kageyama and his upperclassmen's expression laughed as well. oh how ísah wish she is in this scene too.

(raise a hand if u wanna be isekai-ed as well.)

after the small accident, the players all went back to training. with you, nothing to do, persistently asked yachi and kiyoko -by the way, yachi is a little cautious about you after that.. big bug scene.

"you will get dirty." shimizu argued, not wanting you to get dirty. you whined.

"but i wanna hewp!"

shimizu pat your head and said, "fine, alright. you can give towels to them instead." beaming a big smile you nodded, waiting for the two managers to finish up, but shimizu entered earlier than the two of you to check tabs on the players.

yachi bit her lip and continue to refill the bottles. "yahi!" she flinched and look at you, "yes?"

"you're so pretty!" it was an extemporaneous compliment that caught her off guard, yachi went pink at your words.

"t-thank you."

"can i hewp with the bottles now?"

yachi politely said no making you pout. "but you're so pretty!!" you exaggerated by using your arms to outstretch it from your sides, yachi smiled.

"and like! your yellow hair is very pretty!"

"thank you, |y.n|."

"so can i hewp bottles now?"

she internally panicked, you kept on giving her offhand praises just to persistently ask for a ticket, a ticket to help refill the bottles.

she almost thought that you're using your adoring moves, kids are so sca- until she remembered kids don't lie. they don't unless they were caught stealing a candy-

which means.

with wide eyes, yachi looked at your form, giving her a puppy eyes while your hands clasped in front of you. leaning towards her.

"NO PLEASE NOT THIS ATTACK-"