( 📑NEW YEAR SPECIAL

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━(pretty short chap)

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
(pretty short chap)

it was early in the morning,

the time to look at the bright future for another year of blessing to come. you slip on your jacket since christmas just passed by. you hold your mother's hand as she guide you at the back of the car.

"mommy, can we eat (favorite fruit) and kiwi later?" you asked while gazing outside the car windows.

your mom hummed at your request, "sure thing, sweetie." you cheered a yes with twinkles in your eyes.

when you arrived at the shrine, the three of you hold hands while walking. you stared at the caramelized apples, keeping note to ask your mom to buy them later after giving your prayer to the gods.

you threw the coin and ring the bells -sozo bells to be exact, they're basically used for calling the Gods or what we often call kami.

"mommy."

"yes?" your mom lift you up in her arms and warmly smiled while your dad led you two away for the others to pray.

"i want to be a miko." your words made your mother giggle, questioning why the sudden interest to the women who aide the priest.

you look at her eye to eye and answered, "they dance so elegantly."

"|y.n|-chan, do you know what their dance is called?" your father joined in the conversation. his words makes you even more curious that you can't help but tilt your head, might i add, you did it cutely. unconsciously.

"what??"

"their dance is called Kagura."

"oh like auntie kaguwa!" your eyes lighten up at the new information. "then, can auntie kaguwa dance like a miko too?"

"well, why don't you ask her yourself when we visit her?" your dad asked you, ruffling your hair while you laugh.

"will do!"

a certain ginger haired girl looks at the family they passes by, full of love and positivity. it is a pleasant sight to see.

"natsu!" her mother called her that causes her to flinch after being snapped out of her staring.

of course, that day ended with you convincing your mom to buy you some caramelized apples much to your pleasure and delight.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
ah yes, i might as well
do a birthday scenario
in the future.

this is connected to the
christmas scene, the timeline
is a year earlier before the actual
plot happens, 88 days.

who would've knew little |y.n|
made an encounter with our
princess hinata natsu uwu <3

it's 2021 later! year of the healing!
isah wished everyone a joyful and
memorable year starting today! thank
you for your support!