₍ 📂 74 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

first day in the morning, you woke up so early that even yachi and kiyoko are fast asleep, "uwahh" you yawned, deciding that you can't go back to sleep now that your body has rest well after playing with lev yesterday and the others happily playing with you when the russian male called to play.

you ruffle your messy morning bed hair and stretched your arms above you. standing up and using the blanket to cover your whole body due to the cold morning breeze, you walk towards the bathroom to brush your teeth.

on your way to the bathroom, by the door of the entrance, you saw the ravenette second year whom you harbour a small crush to. your cheeks brighten in shade ss you approach him.

akaashi was looking at the grass blankly with a cup of hot chocolate by his side that he made himself since the others sre still asleep and he couldn't bother the managers to make him one.

feeling a tap on his shoulder, akaashi looked over to see you fiddling on your fingers with a shy smile, you look like a little bride with the blanket over your body.

"good morning |y.n|." akaashi greeted with a small smile adorning his face making you nod lightly while watching him, you mirror his.

"good mworning too."

the male pat the set beside him as he lift the chocolate to put it on his other side, "come sit." he offered the seat next to him and you do so.

"you wake up early for a child." akaashi chuckled at the end of his sentence while you nodded, "you wake up earwy too." you said.

the Fukurodani setter nodded and took a sip of his beverage as you eyed it, feeling your stare, akaashi side-eyed you, your eyes sparkle cutely with curiosity looking st hid drink.

sighing, "would you like some hot choco, |y.n|?" hearing the word choco, you instantly nodded, eager to try the drink. patting your head, akaashi stood up and offered his hand to you.

"come, let's go make some for you." you take his hands and followed him to the kitchen, the sun was barely up and here you are, making hot choco with the gorgeous setter of Fukurodani.

the ravenette hoist you up to a chair by your armpits and started to make you an instant hot choco. "do you like milk?"

"yes pwease! milk!" you cheered at the word milk, your mommy alway tell you to drink milk so that you can grow healthy and big. akaashi nodded and added some scoops of milk in your cup.

the brownish black shade of your beverage became tawny brown. it was the same color of a loaf's side.

he laid it in front of you and took the chair beside you, "careful, it's hot." he stir your cup as it produce a clinging sound around you. you feel the cup as it warmed you up making you sigh.

your sock covered feet rocked back and forth in excitement of tasting the hot chocolate. taking a small sip, you hummed in delight.

"woah! it's dewishus!"

maybe you should continue waking up early now. hehe.

later :

"ah, |y.n|-chan seems so happy today." yachi pointed out to your giddy figure following akaashi with joyful skips. and of course with bokuto chatting with you like a child.

it was as if akaashi are yours and the captain's mother hen. brightly grinning, you grabbed bokuto and akaashi's hand before swinging them back and forth.

mako awed at you with one of her hand serving as a block to support her head, yukie simply grinned at her team's and your interaction making her proud while shimizu nodded at her underclassman's word.

"isn't it just adorable~?" mako gush st you making the other managers giggle at her action.