₍ 📂 54 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"where we going daddy?" you lay on the back seat of the car, kicking your legs up and down repeatedly in the air while holding your favorite toy (doll/bear/etc.).

the school dismissed that today is a holiday because it's foundation day leaving you with your father who took you in the car shortly after you finished taking a bath.

although he would've preferred to drop you off of the shimizu household, he wouldn't for he is also aware that the residents are busy there.

babysitter is a big no too, poor daddy still doesn't let go of the fact that you came home with face smeared with ice cream with the babysitter telling him that you met two men.

ahh, the picture can never erase its' existence from his mind.

"you're coming with me for the whole day at work for now." he sighed, adjusting the mirror and hitting the gas to speed off after the traffic lights turned green.

"we're headed off to sendai city."

"masamune?!"

your dad nodded while you brighten up at the thought of seeing the sendai castle you once heard your mom told you when you were still young. (well, you still are young.)

"are we eating candy there too?" you wondered, halting your kicks and sat straight while looking at the road ahead. you dad nod at your question. "if princess wants to then we can buy a pack of candies, don't you think?"

"yeahh!"

"but.." he draw out, sneaking a glance at your happy face, "you must brush your teeth four times everyday, what do you say?" with head tilted, your hair fell off to the side.

contemplating if it's worth it. but since you're a child in this fanfic -don't tape back the fourth wall, you just answered like any child would do.

"okay! you pinky promise that?!"

chuckling at himself, your father held out his hand while still looking at the road, "sure." he responded that made you very glad he promised you.

looks like buying a pack or so of candies will be the first thing you'll be looking forward to for now, setting the sendai castle aside.

with your worries about your dad for not buying your candies and fulfilling your request gone, it is now up for you to entertain yourself while on your bum for the whole car ride.

you opened your toy bag that has been below your seat, taking a toy phone from the bag and pressed it everywhere creating a very... interesting noise.

the "ai ai ai, im a little butterfly" on repeat inside the car. it was an old present that your mom's friend gifted you back when you're still two.

(haha i know we all have this when we were kids. esp asians)

unbeknownst to you, your dad pinched the bridge of his nose, having hear that sound for goodness knows how long now. probably straight ten now.

"|y.n|. please play something else, the sound is too loud." he requested, eyes back on the road.

you snickered in response, taking the phone that is rested on the shotgun seat, which is a flip phone and began pressing numbers.

"beep boop beep beep~" the same tune comes out of your mouth everytime you press.

"daddy I'm playing sodoku!"

it is actually sudoku, don't be perplexed on what's right now. racking your brain in the middle of the night is hard work.

"yeah, can you solve it then, |y.n|?"

"no."

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
so like, no updates
examination is just
around the corners
for those who haven't
seen my announcement.