₍ 📂 88 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

you pout, the thought of your mommy leaving you in your dad's care makes you tear up since you are a mommy's girl yourself, you stomp your feet with tears stinging your |e.c| eyes.

"oh |y.n|, don't tear up baby, mommy will come back after two months. you will stay with daddy for now." your mom cups your cheeks and squish them in between her palms. your lips waver at her words. pushing your |f.c| teddy bear on her face. that, was what you call her punishment.

"no!! mommy will not go away!!" you wailed, gripping her legs and clutching on it like a baby koala when she stood up after getting her face pushed with a stuff toy from you.

you dad chuckles at your and his wife's little show, crouching down and patting you on the head, "|y.n|, mom will come back after her business trip. in the meantime, we will go to school."

"i don't want school!! the kids from the neighborhood always compwain about going to school!!"

"but school is fun, you get to meet friends while mom is away." you dad pushes the positive side of school things while patting you and pushing the stray hairs away from your face that shields your adorable face.

you shake you head, not believing him and continue to cry. "i no no school!!"

"you get to see big sisters and brothers." he presses, slowly taking your arms off of your mother's legs with a chuckle. "come on now, she will come back after two months." he assures you.

"no spaghetti if mommy leaves!" first, it was your mommy's special, and your favorite, spaghetti besides |f.f| and you love it so much, second, no mommy means sadness.

you dad sigh. "i promise mommy will come back and she if comes home, we will go to the unicorn ride." you wiped your tears away, what your dad meant by unicorn ride wss the carousel, well you don't know what it was called so you pressed that it is called unicorn ride.

"and choco cakes?"

"and choco cakes." you mom piped in with a loving smile, "mom will even buy you dolls from where i will go."

"promise?"

"promise."

you held out your pinky finger to her, your mom intertwined with her large one. "how many dolls you want, darling?"

you brought out your tubby hands and showed her your open palm and the other, with a peace sign. "seven?" you nodded, sparkles starting to show up.

"alright, mommy will buy you seven dolls. well then, you best behave with dad, okay?"

"okay."

"promise?"

"i promise."

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦