₍ 📂 54 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

the massive building in front of you made you stare in awe, your dad enters the building with your hands into his as you follow him and look around the unfamiliar place.

the white walls that covers all parts of the buildings shines along the baby blue colored floors.

"daddy, you work in a big house!" you tug at his hand lightly, bouncing on your steps as his colleagues send you warm smiles on the way that made you a little shy but wave back in return to their greetings.

he chuckled, pulling you along while slowing down a bit since you have smaller legs and small paces than him.

wth every step you took, your backpack let out a small 'shck shck' sound because of the things you've inside. "|y.n|, when you're older, just be a stewardess."

"what's stwedess?" you tilt your head up to him, wondering what he meant.

your father gave you a nice smile, leaning down near your level and raise you up until you're settled on his arms. he gave your cheek a small pinch before kissing you. "a stewardess is a woman who works in the plane." he made it simple for you.

"ooh! i get to be in the air like when you carry me!" you threw your arms up.

"indeed. and you also get to travel the world." yeah, that would happen if you're an international stewardess.

you pressed your hands together, feeling giddy of being in the air and assisting passengers. as a child, you have no fear of such things as height since your father and others often carry you in their arms and you remain oblivious of the facts that there could be plane crashes. but that isn't important. let's not be on the negative side of things.

you clapped your hands lightly, already thinking of what you will do as a stewardess. "can we play plane later?"

"well of course." he responded, kneeling on one knee and letting you down on your feet. your dad ruffle your hair before talking to another man who had arrived after you.

after talking with his subordinate, your father led you to one of the couches inside the office and let you sat there. Remembering your father's words which is to behave, you did so.

"ah, madam, good morning." your father bowed in greeting seeing an elder woman walk in.

you owlishly blink at her fancy clothing, admiring the madam that walks by. noticing your curious and complimentary stare, she faced you, giving you a small smile.

walking to your direction before dropping a candy on your palms, which she grabbed earlier before walking away.

"daddy!"

"yes, princess?"

"i want to know who's the kind lady!"

your father scratched the side of his cheek before rubbing your head, his other hand clutching your tied hands where the candy nestled.

he pulled his hand from your head away and said, "that's my boss, she's very nice isn't she?"

"mhmm!"

"she's apart of the ushijima household."

and that's your cue to gasp.