₍ 📂 73 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

you giggled when futakuchi passed by the building you were hiding in, clamping you mouth shut while stifling the laugh to come out. there's no way you'll lose to them! |y.n| is here to crush hide and seek against high schoolers! third years at that.

you heard the distant screaming of koganegawa who exclaimed, "what? i got found first? imposible!" that made you chuckle even more. you look at behind you to see aone squeezing himself near the window, a spot where no one can see his hiding place while staring at you as you peek at the open door.

you giggled once again after hearing another complain from the first year.

"big brother, you look like a teddy in that position!"

the white haired male simply nodded, agreeing with you with a shade of pink on his cheeks. you crawl towards him like a one year old baby does when he is interested on something that's on the floor. aone watched you while he remain stiff in his position.

"woaa!" you slap your hands on the side of his cheeks, standing fully while leaning after reaching the third year, "big!!" you exclaimed, pointing out his big figure that he even needed to squeeze himself just to fit in between the window and the broom closet.

the door opened, revealing a slightly sweaty futakuchi who smirked once he found the two of you. "well well, so this is where the both of you hid— hu-" his voice quiet down once he took notice of his friend's position before looking away with a hand on his mouth as he snorted.

not realizing why the brunette was laughing, you simply hummed and let your head fall to the side with your locks following your action. after regaining himself, futakuchi head over to you and carried you in his arms. "well, why don't we go eat lunch now then?" you cheered at the mention of food.

"ooh! ooh! are we going to have spring rolls? i want steak! oh and (favorite food)!!"

"i think spaghetti is yummy too!" now, we both know that you must eat rice at lunch lil' |y.n|. spaghetti is for your merienda* or break time.

you wrapped your legs around the brunette's waist while outstretching your hands towards aone who follow behind you two. your fingers stretched so that they don't touch each other, not having any clue on what you want, the silver haired male copied your actions causing you to giggle and snuggle to futakuchi's neck further.

for some unknown reason, this man reminds you of your mom, about how gentle she is when handling you. a touch you missed for a while now. though, in real life we all know that's a false considering how we often get shout at, lmao.

"ahh! |y.n|-chan!"

you were swiped off to a different arm causing you to let out a gasp, cheeks reddened when it was your favorite oikawa tooru who stole you -of course, let's not tell him we favour the first year hunk akaashi keiji or (your favorite haikyuu character). "toru-nii!" ahh yes, he made you call him like that.

the third year hugged you tightly before wandering off to where his team is seated. shimizu, after hearing your voice looked at where you are before sighing in relief. kageyama, after he heard you call his upperclassman 'toru-nii' gained an irk mark.

shoving all of his rice in his mouth in frustration how he wasn't able to spend time with you -that goes to the rest of the team, because of their constant punishment whenever they lose.

"|y.n|-chan!" matsukawa and hanamaki raised both each of their hans for a high five, though oikawa moved you away until you insisted on wanting to have a hugh five with the both of them causing the TWINS, ehem, bro-friends to give a smug smirk towards their captain.

you sat beside the captain after he gave the two a nasty glare (not in an enemy way or bad) and snatched you right up.

"so, |y.n|-chan."

with a stained face, by food, you look at the brunette who then show you the small doll collections that you left back then. "waaahhh!!" (✧ □ ✧)

"it's the dolls!"

"that's right!"

"pretty!!"

she's so adorable。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。. oikawa wiped a tear, non-existent, thinking that it was all worth it carrying that box of dolls incase he bump into you. anyway, stan oikawa for smooth skin.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

a/n : merienda is usually around 2:30-4:00 pm in the afternoon, but we all know that the only spaghetti you favor is momma's cooking. after that, you usually go do your siesta but ehh, i mean who wouldn't? even i do.. pft.

right, sorry for taking so long, been kinda busy thinking of an idea on what to do since seijoh and date tech tied, nekoma fangirls one point behind them. :p

also, let me rant rq because of how devastated i am when i found out someone stole my pretty pink cupcake yesterday and cried the whole afternoon. (´ . .̫ . ') though, momma said she'll buy me a whole box of them so im good good now..