₍ 📂 56 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

monday once again came like a bullet train.

you watch your classmates chat away, some are sleeping and some are playing, then one is daydreaming. your legs outstretched while hands occupied by your taiyaki.

taiyaki that your father prepared in the morning before heading off to work, putting creams and fruits in it with the outer layer designed as a fish.

you bit into the sweet delicacy, humming in delight as you focus your attention to the overflowing cream. thank the heavens that your dad managed to get your grandmother's taiyaki special recipe before.

briefly remembering him opening the book your granny wrote her recipes and your father escaping from her as she bops your father's head a lot of times saying, "you're still not competent enough to take a peek at my recipe book! this is for |y.n|-chan to use!"

but that was a year ago.

another bite of the heavenly treat that cause you to happily smile at the taste, this is one of the best recess you've ever had in your whole life.

"hello." your attention from the treat was snatched away by a classmate of yours who possess ginger and black locks.

you blinked, confused why she's talking to you, "hello?" you let out shyly. thoughts swirling in your head, asking yourself on what's her purpose.

does she want to be friends with you? or..

oh no! perhaps she wants your food! your eyes switches from her to you food, her, food, her, food, her. she stare at you with a rather shy grin before relaxing as if she's getting the point why you're reacting as such.

"don't worry, i don't like your food."

"why?"

"it has bananas." she flatly spoke out, crunching her nose as she took a peek at your food, the banana that stood out from the cut red strawberries, white dragon fruit, little blueberries and yellow mangoes caught her attention.

you tilt your head to the side, "why not like bananas? they're minions favorite!" you pointed out, remembering how the compact disc your mom bought you to watch at home.

"minions?"

"yeah! the banana banana nana! yellow smol cri.. cwirtures.?" along your explanation, your brows tried to connect with nose scrunched before your face fell into a small pout. creatures, was what you were trying to say.

"oh."

the both of you look in silence while you constantly take a bite out of your treat. "then, what do you watch?" you asked, rather curious about what movies or cartoons she's watching before the morena girl whom you recognize as yu neared the both of you.

"hi! yumine suzuki! that's my name!" she plop herself at the middle, the three of you creating a triangle.

she took a glance at your food. "mango!" she point, having seen the fruit that her mother would often make them eat back at home.

"yeah, do you want some?"

"can i?"

"sure." you took the mango from the cream and giving it to her, yumine leaned forward with sparkly jewel eyes while gazing at the yellow colored fruit.

"im iris kosai."

"|y.n| |l.n|."

by the time the both of you managed to introduce yourselves, yumine squealed after putting the fruit in her mouth.

"umai! like my mommy's mango!"