₍ 📂 75 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"|y.n|, what would you like to eat?" asked sugawara as he pet your head, on your other side, was daichi who simply saved up some food for you since hinata and kageyama are scuffing it all down to their stomach with tsukishima looking disgusted along with yamaguchi. you simply laughed at the two energetic big brothers in front of you.

you pointed at the tonkatsu that laid on the plate, suga also made sure to put some green beans on your plate. now before we continue, let's fill up some parts of the morning.

you woke up early, tip toed towards the boy's room and saw majority of them out of bed, and I don't mean really out. i meant out. they were all sprawled everywhere, even hugging their pillows so tightly like a fetus. you giggled softly before walking to the curtains.

opening it brightly which made nishinoya let out a loud grumble along with daichi, suga and asahi were startled and faced away from the sun. it was only daichi who stretched and was ready to start the day. pouting, you walked to the nearest person, which was asahi and plopped on his stomach, using his chest as drums.

the third year flinched and peek an eye on your bright figure before letting his eyes adjust to the light, let's not forget the eye showdown you both had.

"wakey wakey!" you poke tanaka by the cheeks, the second year hummed before answering, "not now sis." you merely shrugged and rushed over to suga, dropping your whole weight on him, poor suga got woke up in the most ouchie way a child could ever done.

"breakfast is now ready!!" you exclaimed, tanaka and nishinoya drowsily sat up, at that time, asahi already folded his futon and went to get himself ready. "wait.." cue to gasp, "kiyoko-san will cook!"

everyone are lively today, let's go back yo the subject from the last chapter. basically, here's what happened, kuroo went to karasuno after his findings of you.

you swore you even heard a faint "a parent is approaching us-" from taketora until he realized it was kuroo and a very adorable looking child with his captain.

"hey yaku-san, that couldn't possibly his child, right?"

to which yaku responded with, "you idiot that's not his child, that's who we are supposed to find." taketora after being slapped on the arm nodded and walked back yo the gym to inform the volleyball club members that you've been found, of course, while rubbing his arm.

yamamoto swore that there is a red mark on his shoulder. he just know it.

...

"|y.n|-chan," being called by your name, you instinctively look to where the voice came from, daichi leaned to your face and wipe the smudges of brown sauce from your face and patting your head right after.

you stared at him, remembering your dad and shoving a spoonful of tonkatsu and rice.

'big brother is so warm to be with, like im with daddy all the time.' your eyes softened at the thought of your loving parents.

nishinoya hand you a glass of water while scarfing his meal, an onigiri in hand as he chews, his other, has the glass of water occupied. "drink." he says, and without hesitation, you followed.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

im glad you guys are
enjoying this story so
far, also, by my prev
announcement, about
the childhood. i'll be
including it to the future
chapters. thank you so
much for the support.

please do have a lovely
day. next update would
most likely be on Wednesday

thank you for 13k reads!
ᘏ▸◂ᘏ 
( •̤ ༝ •̤ ) 

thank you for 13k reads!ᘏ▸◂ᘏ  ( •̤ ༝ •̤ )