₍ 📂 77 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

it was fairly surprising how you were lost while shopping with shimizu in the humongous building filled with stuff called mall. you stared in awe at all the figures all around, from mannequins to water bottles displayed behind a mirror.

you stroll around with your [favorite animal] back pack with a curious and awestruck expression placed on your face. well, how would you explain this? you actually went to a mall once or so but never, did you wander away from your 'gwardwan'. aka, mommy.

and so, your curious self wander around. looking all over the place while the adults merely avoid you.

"woahh! what's that?!" you pointed to a box outside a store, it has a lot of buttons in it, making you wonder, what does the button do? you thought if it's like a remote control like the one you have in your house.

"-you need a game console for? you have lots at home!"

two men entered the shop, one of them with cat eyes made eye contact with you. he has two coloured hair color.

intrigued with the way he has two coloured hair, you peak from the store door. it was yellow and black! like a bee! your eyes sparkles.

they argue a bit before exiting the store, you followed them like a lost puppy and tug the 'bee haired' male's clothes.

"excuse me?"

"huh?" kenma's eyes widen when he saw you tugging his pants to catch his attention. you have a pouty and precious look on your face that it made him close his eyes for a moment because of the sparkles (reminds me of jamie-)

soon after, he opens it. "your hair is amazing!!" you beamed, pointing at his hair.

kuroo coughed his laugh and kenma shoots a glare towards his companion by the corner of his eyes. "im |y.n|! im this old!!" you put your three fingers up to show him how old you already are.

kuroo crouched down. "where's your momma?" he asked, ruffling your head.

"at school!"

"your dad?"

"at school!"

the ravenette chuckled, silly. kuroo thought to himself, "then who are you with, kitten?" kenma couldn't get out of the situation and back off because, well..

simply because you are holding his pants. so he just watch you and kuroo interact.

kuroo, raised a brow when you gasped, "i was with big sis!" you answered, kuroo nodded. although, inside his mind, he was hoping to see what your sister looks like, assuming she also looks like you. he began looking around him.

"she's so pretty!"

"she's super kind!"

"and! and she gave me a cookie earlier!" uh huh |y.n|, totally helpful indeed. sighing, the ravenette didn't see anyone who looks like you, kenma however, swore he saw one of the managers from karasuno team. where shoyo was in.

thinking it was just a trick of his mind, he just took your hands with his, so that you won't tug his pants.

"so what does your big sis looks like?"

"she's pretty!"