₍ 📂 56 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"your mommy's mango?"

"un! she always bring mango at home!"

"cool!"

from the topic of mango to another topic, the three of you found yourselves bonding with each other, chatting away all the topics that pop in your heads.

"what cartoons do you watch?"

"winx!"

"oh i know winx!" exclaimed iris, having known the infamous fairies of alfea. soon, all your other female classmates joined the talk, exclaiming what they watch, from sofia the first to sailor moon.

"oh and anpanman! daddy watch it with me at home!"

"doraemon!"

it varies from pokemon, yōkai watch and even crayon shin-chan! oh the childhood days, having to watch cartoons without any disturbance, just sucking on your pacifier and enjoy yourself.

you and the girls giggled, the topic now revolving around my little pony and littlest pet shop.

with the boys at the back of theq classroom playing jan-ken-pon in other words called rock paper scissors while hitting each other, of course, nobody is crying so don't worry.

"do you know barbie?" one the children asked, you nod like the others. yumine nodded along while nibbling at the slices of mangoes you give her everytime you see one in your snack.

at some point kaho even joined you guys, sitting beside you as she listened along while humming every once in a while.

"oh oh oh!" yumine burst into an excited state, pointing at herself with a gleam in her eyes. "do you guys know superbook?!" the other children ignored her or looked at her with confusion, asking her what it is with their eyes.

you, iris, kaho, maki, himari, and haruka stared at yumine, hoping for her to explain what that is. already knowing that it is a fantasy show.

"superbook is a cd my mommy bring home! it is about advuentwure from the past!"

yumine began to story tell about the adventures of chris, joy, and gizmo back to the land of the past where Jesus Christ exist. since shintoism is your family's religion, you find thrill and excitement in yumine's stories who's a Christian.

"yumine, this is such a good cartoon!"

everyone eventually began to ask if the others will ask their parents to buy them dvds of the cartoon that yumine had mentioned.

"oh! mommy bring it home from Phwilippines!" she answered, eyes shining brightly. you and the other kids leaned in for more to listen to her stories.

"i know that country!" you beamed, clapping your hands happily since the country's name familiarize itself to you.

"ooooohh!"

"banana!"

"summer! (natsu)"

"beach!!"

"banana!"

and series of words came riding in, you pointed at the fruit that your bubbly friend has in her hands. still unfinished due to her story telling.

"mangoes!"

"oh yeahh!"

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
advanced happy Valentines!

88 Days // Haikyuu child readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें