( 📑 SPECIAL SCENE

i apologize for thelate updates, im doingschool works atm

i apologize for the
late updates, im doing
school works atm.

79 days, part 1
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

HINATA SHOYO

Playing is very nice.

especially if it's volleyball and it involves your favorite guys (haven't met the others yet, alright? now don't argue you cutie) smiling up and determine to score, even if it's a child play.

kageyama tosses towards you, asahi and nishihoya behind you as you run over the ball and successfuly hitting it by your forearm. with sparkling eyes, you look over the second and third year duo behind you who flashes you a grin and thumbs up. you copied their action and faced blueberry boy and sunshine.

the five of you played for a while with the others watching the adorkable scene in front of them- yes i said adorkable. now sh. you brighten up anf hit the ball with your palm.

like what asahi and hinata had taught you before going back to the position. the volleyball hit the floor and rolled over to hinata who picked it up and enthusiastically walked up to you to show you how to do it once again.

nodding every now and then while you stare up at the high school freshman who explained with the words 'gwuaam! baam! boom! whoosh!' let's just say you caught a gist of it until asahi explained it to you in the simpliest way.

hitting the ball by the palm and not by the fingers. asahi grabbed your small tubby hands and drew lines where thw ball should hit it with a brotherly smile on his face. (okay ngl, i want to write more asahi & reader moments here but we need to get straight to the point).

listening intently to the third year, you tried it once again, like earlier, kageyama and hinata as opponents.

throwing the ball up in the air and spiked it. the volleyball hit the floor with a loud thud and bounced.

hitting the poor sunshine on his crotch. poor hinata kneeled down and grabbed his lower area in pain, the others sympathize with him as he groan. tsukishima, with a small drop of sweat forced himself to snort at the scene.

kageyama however, laughed, "ha! that's what you get after hitting me on the head!" ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨

and that earned him a smack on the head, courtesy of sugawara. you cluelessly stood there before skipping over to the pained boy and apologizing when you saw the colour drained from his body. (╬☉д⊙)⊰⊹ฺ

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

S𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 DAICHI

it was rather unexpected how you managed to hit the captain, for he was just on the sideline watching things occur with sugawara who wipes his sweat and drink some of water from his tumbler.

you were in your little world of fantasy together with the three, nishinoya, kageyama and hinata. asahi just being a good guide there, like a referee. bless him.

"so? shimizu, how long will |y.n|-chan stay here?" coach ukai asked, his hands laced together with a relaxed posture as he slouched by the bench.

shimizu blinked before answering, "probably only today."

"such a shame then."

"indeed, with her here, for some particular reason our members are more energetic." ukai pointed out causing the team captain to agree in his statement.

yachi joined the wonderland not long after, passing volleyballs every now and then with you. "this is fun!" you giggled, catching the ball.

you passed it to yachi who gave it back, accidentally putting a large amount of force. grinning, you slapped the ball and it accelerated even more, hitting the floor with a loud "baam!".

(∩╹□╹∩)

after that, all of you knew, daichi was already on the ground with a red face. he was in pain!

"oh no." yachi covered her mouth with a wide eye, looking at her team captain before hiding behind hinata. you, however, blinked. a small snort came out of your mouth.

ennoshita and suga came to his aid. kageyama, however, "doesn't this remind you of something?"

this caused hinata and kageyama to snicker. reminiscing the day where daichi had a wig. *coUgH*

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

deadchi.

anyway, rip.