₍ 📂 44 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"good morning |y.n|."

"good morning to you too kaho!" your |h.l|  |h.c| hair bop up and down as you skip over to kaho who remained on her ground, patiently waiting for you. her goldilocks hair placed on the same way as it is like how you saw her on the first day of kindergarten.

himari soon followed, kicking stones here and there before running up to you and kaho. next was mizumin and the twins following behind with hands intertwined, chatting with the blond boy.

then there goes maki dragging an albino boy, takuma with her, saying that's she's sticking with him because he looks like an anime character and he's so cool. iris and amaiko catching up behind. "wow, it's been so long since i saw you guys." you blinked.

surprised that you still somehow remember their name one by one. kaho nodded, agreeing with you, you took note how her lovely blonde hair moves with her ribbon. "you know kaho, you're very pretty like a princess."

"have you seen a princess?"

"uh huh, in a fairy tale book."

"me too." the topic goes on and on with all of you following the teacher and going inside the classroom to start the day.

it was just alike any other days in school, as much as you'd admit, making friends sure is fun. let's just hope that it will stays like this way until the future. however, unfortunately, it didn't last long seeing as it's also nearing autumn.

you and your father lazed around, it is friday afternoon and your dad managed to get a vacation for you don't know how many days but enough to spend his whole time with you.

"daddy."

"yeah?"

"i wama go somewhere.. it's always boring in the house without mommy." you pout, tugging on his hair lightly after putting on pretty bows and clips on it while he browse through the channels of the television.

"hmm, i guess you're right."

you handed him a mirror, proud of your work to which he complimented and pointed out how you made him look so beautiful like a princess. of course, being a child who received compliments to your parents who're rarely there (although they did show their affection whenever they're not busy, but still, children wants their parental love and stuffs, it's only normal) you became bashful.

"thank you.."

your father watches you with loving eyes before pulling you towards him and blowing raspberries on your stomach making you giggle.

the two of you entered war! it is a proclaimed tickle wars m'ladies! "my dear daughter is so adorable!" you laugh wholeheartedly, kicking here and there to push your dad away but it is futile for he holds much strength than you do and all you could do is just lay there and laugh while clawing him.

but eh, momma raised a tiger at some point because you somehow took your dad down with a blow on the stomach. he let out wheezed laughter and plop on his back making you straddle him and tickle his side.

of course, your dad never touched you, allowing you to do as you please.

this, this is what happiness is like.