₍ 📂 77 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

you watch kenma conquer the machine, gaining the number one in the history board. you sparkled in amazement at seeing him play, he's like a professional player of all time! suddenly, your stomach made some upsetting noise.

realizing how hungry you are, you found bokuto and kuroo bickering who to play first and akaashi just watching them with an indifferent expression that made your cheeks blush.

like holy molly, even with an indifferent look plastered on his face, akaashi looks so flippin hot. you neared the three teenagers anf tugged on kuroo's pants.

"yeah?" he looked down to see you, meeting you at eye level while bokuto took the opportunity to play first on the machine. you gestured for your tummy, indicating that you are rather hungry. kuroo laughed, picking you up in his arms, and looked back to the guys. "hey guys, we're just going to get some food."

"okay."

"ah! kuroo! buy me some takoyakis!!" bokuto yelled at his friend while playing. you chuckled, resting your chin on kuroo's shoulder, waving a small goodbye towards akaashi who waved back.

kuroo led the two of you to some small shops around the mall, you pointed at a dango store which was shut down by the rooster head, claiming it was too expensive in that particular store and bought you (favorite flavor) crepes instead.

you brighten up at the colorful combinations in your crepe, varying from (favorite fruit) to (favorite syrup and toppings). you immediately took a greedy bite over it, while holding kuroo's pants in your grasp as you follow since he has some takoyaki's on his hands.

"this food is good!"

"yeah? you think so?"

"hmm!!" you smiled brightly in gratitude towards the nekoma captain who smirked and let out a soft snort, then, continued to walk towards the arcade.

when the two of you arrived there, kenma blinked at the large crepe you have, smudges of (favorite syrup) syrup on your cheeks and near your lips. he took a napkin from his pockets -dont ask why it was there in the first place- and hoist you up to take a seat beside him.

you stare in wonder at him, although you still continue to eat while maintaining eye contact. his hand neared your face and wiped off the (syrup's colour) shade of syrup from your siopao (a chinese food) cheeks

"hey kuroo." called male hummed, throwing a hot takoyaki in his mouth. "it's been an hour, shouldn't they be announcing the disappearance of this little girl?"

"well.. yeah.."

the captain finished his meal and set it aside, waiting for you to finish your food so that he can just throw it in one go. having a sudden urge to touch kenma's hair, that's because you were looking at him and his hair earlier, you stood up and reach out your hands to pat his head.. or.. grab a lock.

that was until, "|y.n|-chan!" bokuto came running towards you with a teddy bear in his arms. it was a cute (favorite color) bear that made you much more happy than you are today.

"wahhh!"

"look! isn't it cute?"