₍ 📂 88 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"kiyoko-san?!"

"and a kid?!"

two sick looking guys stared at you and shimizu in surprise, some are also dumbfounded at yours and their manager's entrance.

"kiyoko-san, we never knew you have a daughter. and so early." the bald one with a funny looking face —yet still handsome, said quite dramatically. a guy with silver hair punched him in the head. if this was only an anime, you can see the animated looking veins popping out of his head.

behind them, was another big man— atleast to you, with a deadpanned expression. you can clearly tell that he was thinking 'idiot' in his mind.

"eh?! suga-san! i mean they don't look like sisters to me! their features are so different!"

"shush!"

"well tanaka is not wrong, but it could be a relative, you know?" said a guy with his hair done in a man bun.

the man from earlier, who was watching the exchange between the teens called tanaka and suga approached you and shimizu with a warm brotherly smile. "kiyoko-san. who is she?" he looks at you and pat your head.

in response, you tighten your hold on shimizu's black jacket.

"ah, my father's friend's daughter. I'm currently babysitting her since my dad is busy." shimizu explained, adjusting her hold on you as you touch your head where it was pat by daichi.

you looked at everyone who are around, they are all staring at you. you clapped your hands with a cute big doll like blush on your cheeks, "there are a lot of big brothers!" you cheered, a large smile adorning your feature.

"she's so adorable!!" big brother, with a blond streak in front exclaimed and awed at you. you giggled and wave your hand around, saying hi to them.

"alright guys, let's go practice now!"

"yeah!" they all enthusiastically replied. shimizu laid you down on her lap, she sat on a plastic chair and kept you secure in her arms. beside the two of you, was a girl with blonde hair, the other side tied into a small ponytail..

"big sis shimi! look! another big sis!" you pointed at the blonde manager, yachi, who flinched at your loud voice and covered her lower half of face.

silently squealing.

"im |y.n| and im this old!" you held out your fingers like a girl scout once more, indicating that you are three years old. "im a big girl now!"

"a-ah yes! im yachi hitoka!"

"ya-hi?" you tilt your head, her name was quite difficult for you to pronounce, yachi, hearing this, crouch down in front of you while shimizu list off some things in her notebook.

"ya, and chee, like cheese?"

"chish?"

"yeah!" she clapped, you cheered. to be able to get ut right is such an achievement for you. and so, you yeleld out her name.

"yahi!"

"a-ah!"

yachi mentally sweatdropped, she decided to give up amd just teach you next time so that she can get all things ready when the boys are going to rest. shimizu went to help leaving you all alone with coach ukai in the sidelines.