₍ 📂 76 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"are you feeling alright now, big brother?" you frown, looking up at the ginger haired middle blocker who still felt unwell, kageyama resisting the urge to call him words right in front of you, ennoshita, now in charge of taking care of you. 

hinata nodded slowly, clutching his stomach in pain. "yeah, thank you, |y.n|-chan." shimizu took your bag and began to walk in front of you and ennoshita, you walked hand on hand with the second year.

(honestly, enno is so underrated, that cute second year deserves more love 💖💖)

"where are we?" you asked, looking around the school, it was fairly big, bigger than karasuno high school.  Sendai Miyagi, was where you all are now. With buses lined up besides the others that you just hopped out. "look! so many bus!" you pointed to the high schoolers who exit with owlish white and moss green colored collars, inside the uniforms were their "playing shirts" as you would assume.

"oh! look big brother he's so tall!" you pointed to the tallest member of the team while ennoshita pressed down your arms even saying, "it's bad to point at people." you merely nodded and walked with ennoshita to the gym, not taking your eyes away from the tallest member of the white and green colored team.

he looked at you, blinking before waving, brighting up, you copied his actions but with more vigor before pulling ennoshita towards the gym. atleast you hoped until he scooped you on his arms and walked to the right direction.

"oh? you crows have a child with you?" a pretty girl with brown locks tied on a low ponytail approached you and ennoshita, you nodded and put your arms in present towards her. "uh yeah." the second year nodded and took a step closer so that the manager could take you in her arms.

"aww she's so cute." you stared at her with twinkling eyes, curious on who she is. "im mako, and you are?"

"|y.n|! im this old!" like usual, you present your hands in front, with a girl scout position like indicating that you are three years old. mako nodded and walked away, but before that, "senpai, i will take care of her for a bit if you don't mind." ennoshita says okay and thanked her before going to help his teammates.

"so |y.n|-chan why are you here?"

"papa said he need to work so now im here." mako hummed in response before approaching her team, the team she manages, shinzen high.

"guys look! isn't she just adorable??" mako squealed before lightly pinching your cheeks, the team smiled and surrounded the both of you whil complimenting you. they're so warm to be with.

shinzen high is known for their synchronized attacks on court, which is somehow why they get along so well with each other perfectly. one of the team members pinched your squishy cheeks making you blush at the action.

the way they focus on you and give you lots of attention made you blush. it's quite nice to be treated like this.

the attention didn't last long since they have a battle with the other schools, mako laid you on her lap with a smile while writing on her notebook, even explaining you things on how volleyball works or asking you your favorite stuffs.

"what about food?"

"i like mommy's spaghetti!"

"animal?"

"big sis mako, those pwetty (favorite animal) are so cool!"

"oh! i agree, they're so amazing aren't they?" mako replied with the same enthusiasm as yours making you grin widely.

"yeah! oh look! big brothers are going for a dwive!" at your exclaim, both you and mako looked over to see daiki going in for a dive to save the ball.

mako nodded and wrote on her motebook before excitedly saying, "oohh! you're right |y.n|-chan!"

a few match later and you were exhausted of cheering and pointing out what the players do while chatting with mako, soon, you fell asleep in the arms of the friendly manager.

honestly, mako and |y.n| moments is my cutest.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

still am doing school
works but i suddenly
have this idea so here
y'all go, you cuties