₍ 📂 54 days

update before exam━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

update before exam
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

as soon as you reached the bottom of the stairwell, you and boss madamé ushijima stared at each other in silence before you gasp. hands over your mouth as to express your shock.

"ushi!" 🐄

her expression remained unchanged at your exclamation, with eyes shining brightly, you approached her and look uo to her as she stayed sat on the couch.

your hands on her lap while the both of you had a staring contest.

"thank you for the candy!" you blinked, laying your head on the hands that are displayed on her lap as a bow while she let out a light chuckle from her mouth. "you're welcome." her voice is so sweet that you can even compare it to the (flavor) candy she gave you.

"you're |l.n|'s daughter huh," her hand that was placed beside her went to pat your crown going down to your cheek, your right fave slightly squish up as she caress your face. "what's your name, dear?"

"I'm |y.n|." you softly mumbled, leaning to her hand. "that's such a beautiful name." miss ushijima gave you a sincere warm smile.

"you know, i have a nephew." you tilt your head, not understanding the word completely, you do know that nephew and niece means someone part of a family but you always entangle their meaning together.

"i wish i could've touched him like this before." her tone is warm, her emotions express something a child cannot fathom. but you know deeply that she misses him. "why?"

"huh?"

"why don't you touch him then, miss?" you blink your eyes owlishly. your action reminding the lady of how her nephew would often ask her questions.

"well, he's not here."

miss ushijima retracted her hand from your face before standing up, offering you a hand while she smiles, "do you want to get some food?"

"yes please!"

"very well, first, let's ask my secretary to tell your whereabouts to your father." such big words caused you confusion but you nodded, as if coming to understand it completely.

"okay!"

after telling her secretary to inform your dad about what's going on with you, you and miss ushijima walked hand in hand although you're tiptoeing a little to reach her due to her height, plus, she's wearing heels.

your (color) (design) backpack making noises as you skip your way with her large steps.

"eeii.." you let out a soft complain, feet aching after going down the stairs and now walking.

"excuse me." a man called out, you and miss ushijima halt on your steps, looking at who's speaking. "yes, how can i help you?" miss ushijima politely responded back, "your daughter is having trouble keeping up." he possess messy ash blond hair that has dark tips.

"i- oh.." she look down at you who stare back, blinking, miss ushijima hoist you by the armpits before setting you down in her arms. "im sorry |y.n|, i didn't mean to."

"it's awright!"

the brother with blond hair shows a polite smile before walking back to his friends. you swore that you felt miss ushijima's heartbeat turned fast.