₍ 📂 73 days

30k HOLY SEXITY—

30k HOLY SEXITY—

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

last day of the training camp, you ate your fill, of course, while being fed by shimizu and sat in between her and precious yachi with yukie and mako just across the both of you, the other managers serving their team members. you hummed in delight after being fed once again, pieces of rice sticking to the sides of your mouth as you eat to gain your energy from the oh so exhausting sleep from earlier.

"yummy!!" you exclaimed as the taste of your favorite food lingers in your mouth.

yachi sighed in relief seeing as she helped with the preparations, well, asked by shimizu seeing enough that they didn't trust the shirofuku manager to handle it, coming in a sense that she will eat the prepared vegetables and grilled meat.

shimizu let out a soft chuckle, audible for you and yachi to hear as she leaned forward and swipe her fingers on your cheeks to get the crumbs and rice out. "you think so?" she questions while you let out a vigor answer of 'yesh' from your still stuffed mouth.

breakfast went peacefully, you can say, please for the love of Christ, scratch the enthusiastic / wild eaters of the volleyball team and let's call it peacefully eating.

after that, your caretaker of the day allowed you to go on your own, shyly avoiding akaashi when you saw him and slapped a high five together with inouka when he passed by you in the halls.

you wipes your wet hands on your bluish grey shirt as it became dark when made in contact with the water. you let out an "ahh.." in realization, seeing parts of your shirt wet because of what you've done. hearing powerful yet gentle footsteps nearing you, you awaited for who might be the person.

only to have a grin broke off your curious expression seeing the gentle giant of date tech. you run closer to him, dollshoes patting with the ground floor while aone remained walking seemingly to not have detected you behind him.

futakuchi, -the poor man who got his ribs cracked, just kiddin', catching up with his buddy only to see you walking from behind aone silently, every now and then you run a little to catch up before marching like an adorable soldier wannabe.

the brunette stiffled a giggle behind the back of his hand as he wordlessly follow the two of you, watching you follow the gentle giant in amusement dancing within his eyes. gawd i love this man istg. aone stopped in front of the gym doors, taking a step to the side to search for his buddy that walked a bit later to follow his lead only to hear a small 'oof' from behind him.

roblox death gameplay audio at it's highest note please.

aone looked down, seeing you on the ground, you stared up at him with your doe like eyes in wonder. most kids would've been crying by now. mind in a state of panic of the thought of making you set to tears switched a mode inside aone as he leaned down to take your body up into an upsie.

not knowing how to deal with children, aone did what first popped in his mind after seeing girls in his kindergarten days treat a plastic doll. patting your back, as if reassuring you that it's alright.

im sorry, it's alright, it won't hurt anymore. were the words that were left unsaid by the gentle giant. futakuchi smiled at the silent interaction while you touch the third year's silver hair. "woah." you mutter with twinkling excitement bubbling in your eyes.

one was worried for someone's feelings while the other was simply captivated about a silvery lock. futakuchi shook his head and decided to speak up. "yo." aone stopped rubbing your back and looked at his teammates who grinned at him.

"eh |y.n|-chan, I'm glad you're not afraid of.. big brother aone here." you shook your head and laid your cheeks on aone's shoulder, relaxing under his touch. "no. big brother is very kind." you smiled, turning the other way and continue to ruffle aone's hair.

"well, he really is kind." futakuchi followed behind you, complimentig his buddy right after you.

aone held you in his arms and silently begged for his teammates to take you away from him, not that aone didn't want you near him, he's just not used to dealing with kids. the former simply chuckled and pat his shoulder, the other side, "you'll be fine."

you let out a raspberry, surprising both males before continuing what you're doing.

"i wanna playyy.." you let out, bored from not doing anything, aone and futakuchi looked at each other before shrugging. going to the fields until a certain first year, newbie setter came filing up the level energy even more.

at this point, futakuchi is already sure that he's surely babysitting three people. a clueless idiot, a literal child, and a wild kid.

"oh look! we can play tag!"

"no- no tag!" the mature third year exclaimed, seeing a lot of rocks in the field, nope, he just doesn't trust koganegawa handling well with kids. better be safe than sorry.

"then! let's play hide and seek!" you clapped in agreement, at that, the game was settled. of course, with koganegawa as the first seeker since he's the one who invited you guys on the game. futakuchi can only agree on playing after your whining.

of course with the pouting along the way and puppy eyes, whom did you learned that? you don't know, all you remember is that it always works on anyone if you're asking for something for them to do.

"yey!" you cheered in success, high giving koganegawa after he managed to find you three behind of one of the school buildings.

on the second round, you hid with aone behind the bushes with your feet close up yo your chest while futakuchi was the seeker. koganegawa was the first on found and so on.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

THIS IS 2X A NORMAL
CHAPTER SINCE IT'S THE
LAST DAY OF THE CAMP

there's still one more chap,
will probably make it 1k words
as well huhuhu. though i hope
you enjoyed this.

i really enjoy reading your
comments, they make my
day <33