( 📑 SPECIAL SCENE

haaiii! isah mightbe late but here yaall go!! boo! 👻✨

haaiii! isah might
be late but here ya
all go!! boo! 👻✨...
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"yeah! majority of top volleyball players will be attending the halloween party."

"oh that's nice, i can't wait!"

"i know right? so what costume will you wear at the party?"

"probably a scarecrow-"

now here you are, walking hands and hands with kiyoko and yachi as the three of you go inside the rented place courtesy of the coaches who mixed up most of their expenses to rent it.

you stared in awe at the decorations scattered around, most of them are your typical american styled horror designs.

(it is noted that western countries put up scary decorations whenever it's halloween, meanwhile, the japanese uses cute/adorable designs. quite an interesting fact ain't it?)

they didn't fazed you at all except for the creepy ghost hanging on mid air, of course you had no idea it was just a display and your small mind telling you that the accessory is real.

oh and let's not forget the fact that there's a bloody skeleton lying on the ground a few meters away.

with shivers running down your spine, you clutched yachi's hands and sniffled. "eh? |y.n|-chan what's wrong?"

you pointed at the scary skeleton looking display with threatening tears. yachi flinched at the low key gory look and spooky vibe it gave. "ah.. yeahh.. hehe" she nervously laughed her terror.

kiyoko, seeing all of those, hoisted you in her arms and push your head gently on her shoulder, making you unable to see anything which you were kinds grateful for.

upon arriving inside, there were already a bunch of people inside. "oh! |y.n|-chan! shimizu-senpai, and yachi-san!" yamaguchi greeted dressed in a frankenstein look. though it merely made him more adorable than he already is.

"good evening."

"good evening yamaguchi-san." yachi and kiyoko greeted with small smiles, noticing you not speaking at all, yamaguchi gestured to ask what's wrong with you via hand gestures which the blonde manager understood.

"oh! well, on our way here, there was a spooky skeleton just outside the entrance gate."

"ah that!?" his eyes widen before peeking at your sniffing form. "well, i don't know who put that there but I'll try to do something about it."

"thank you, yamaguchi-san."

"wahhh! shoyo-nii look! look! so many cupcakes!" natsu hinata pointed at the table of sweets just on the other side of the room, with the little girl dressed as a princess and her brother as a prince, it made the two of them a cute pair of siblings.

speaking of siblings, miwa kageyama stayed put on her spot while watching the whole fiasco with her brother.

with nekoma high being present as well, yaku was the first to approach you and tried to cheer you up by bringing you some tasty treats such as s'mores on a cupcake container and a glass of water.

"this is good" you mumble, eyes widen at the heavenly taste of the s'mores before eating it with small bites to savour it. "yaku-san! yaku-san! yaku-san!" lev came in coming wigh his energetic vibe.

you and the third year stared at his approaching figure, he is wearing a vampire costume that made your eyes shine. looking to your side, yaku was dressed as a werewolf.

quite a funny thing actually, since werewolves and draculas normally don't get along.

"woah! you have sharp teeth!" you pointed at the tall russian's mouth where a sticking pair of sharp teeth was on full display.

lev looked at you before grinning, "ah this? cool ain't it?" he let out a soft tee hee before ranting on you about things you can't even understand, at some point you could've sworn you saw his plastic canines almost fell off.

(let's not tell him that.)

it was an activity after that, pumpkin carving that made you curious and have the need to join.

everyone were carving either cute or scary faces on their pumpkins, you simply drew a simple face you've seen on the tv a couple of times with high level of concentration. "ohhh! that's cute |y.n|-chan." kuroo, being near your working table look at your work.

"thank you!!" you beamed at his compliment, gaining a large motivation to finish it right away. next thing you know,

"AH HINATA YOU IDIOT!"

everyone turned to the ruckus, hinata cheekily gave a smug grin with a paintbrush with the color of pink paint on it, kageyama's pumpkin has majority of the said shade of colour that made most of you chuckle.

"UWAHHH!!"

"nii-san!!"

"hinata!!"

*cue to le gasp*
(∩╹□╹∩)

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
im not happy with
the result but im quite
busy, i do promise to
make a new one if im
done with school works.
though, also wrote this
when i sober up last night.

😳😳

well anyway, happy Halloween!