₍ 📂 68 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"heyy, you're the keychain girl." the girl from before approached you while you held kaho's uniform sleeve as you, her, and the other kid approach the others.

"hello.."

you could only wave nervously, fully aware about the frog keychain scenario from before.

"we can play hide and seek!" the kid from earlier suggested, now that you look at her, she has a dark skin that suited her short black hair and chocolate brown hues for eyes.

there is another child in the back of the group that resemble her, it was a boy instead.

he was fidgety while the other is energetic. "shū!! don't stand in the back you silly!" the dark skinned girl exclaimed, walking to the boy in the back and pull him in the front.

"yū.."

"umm... are you guys playing hide and seek?" a girl with ginger colored hair approach you guys and from seeing her clearly she has black tips, she was all pink, from what you can tell, the girl is shy.

(im actually confused but correct me if im wrong, her hair is like kenma, yes? you lots know your ocs soo..)

"uh yeahh, duhhh." goodness, the dark skinned girl sure has some sass in her tone, her words were then followed by a giggle, "would you like to join?"

"okay!"

"i don't want to join." a voice came from the side causing all attention on him, it was a boy with silver hair, he seems familiar.

"oh why?!! but i want you to!" the persistent girl whined. (still my dark skinned baby)

"no. im lazy."

"you're no funn!"

"yū.. don't dwisturb him." the boy put a hand on her shoulder causing the girl to pout and huff.

"well then! let's play!" mizumin, whom you decipher his name after introducing himself from yesterday, cheered and ran outside with maki, (doesn't met yet) amaiko (2), and iris (3).

of course, with haruka casually walking after them, she has this strict kinda personality when you are in the same room or together with her so you don't get to interact much.

"well, there they go." shū, the boy with the same looks as yū said and dragged the girl away because she kept on bothering the poor boy who just wants to sleep.

"shall we go as well?" kaho offered her hand, the same hand that you unconsciously let go after walking with her to the group.

"yeah." you took her hand and swung it back and forth, before you, the two lf you can still hear yū complain about not being able to play with everyone.

everyone got in a circle and began to introduce themselves that you could've swore your mind goes brrr from the intros and such. not having enough time to memorize their names.

"there will be two seekers and everyone are the hiders! count one to twenty-twenty okay?"

"yū, it's just twenty."

"yeah, count to twenty-twenty." you could only sweatdrop at their interaction.

"uhmmm.. excuse me, i forgot what follows after sweventeen." the frog keychain girl confidently stated. some even followed.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
i have this thought
of giving a voice reveal.

I HAD THIS IDEA SINCE
IM WRITING WITH MY VOICE