₍ 📂 69 days

2k and im crying━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

2k and im crying
━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

first of all, shh. don't comment about what i think you are about to. secondly, congratulations dearest |y.n| it's kindergarten time for you! your dad parked the car outside the gates and tried to opened the door for you, well, tried.

you locked the door before your father can open the car doors. "|y.n| come on now, it's kindergarten. it's fun!" you whined, pulling the door handle as if your dad will be able to open it if you let go, mind you, it's locked already.

"noooo!!! the kids in the neighbworhood complains about school!! no school!" your dad sighed, what a stubborn kid he have. indeed. well, what you're saying is true though, the middle schoolers that pass your house can often be heard rambling and chatting how school is so hard and stuff.

"mama, look, mister is struggling with the car door.." a girl with blonde locks and hazel colored hues as eyes pointed at you, she look like a literal princess if not for the baby blue uniform you're wearing as a plain, nevertheless, she's pretty. the elder with her shushed her and carried the girl in her arms before walking away.

you huffed, having enough, and unfortunately, so did your dad as he finally managed to open the door with your cooperation.

"thank you, sweetheart." you crossed your arms, not happy on being sent on a place you call, school. "alright then, let's go to your class." your father held your hand and drag you along with him, your (favorite animal) backpack with a frog keychain on his other hand.

dragging you, forcefully since you lag behind him in hope of not going to school, to your respective classroom. you whined here and there about how there just a bunch of dopey lil' twats. like you're not one of them.

with the baby blue uniform that puff out for you guys to wear made it even worse. you're not used to these uniforms after all. oh how you wish to go back to the weekends where you and your dad play tea party and watch cartoons all day with a tub of ice cream and mochi by your sides.

your dad talked with the teacher before crouching down to your level. holding you by the shoulders and looked at you in the eyes. "|y.n|, enjoy your day in school," you whined, stomping on the ground which made your dad chuckle, "and make friends. dad will buy you sweets if you behave yourself."

your eyes lit up, nodding in response at the mention of sweets. "ohagi and senbei!"

"sure. now off you go."

your dad kissed your temple before leaving you in your teachers care. glancing around, your sight stopped to a young boy who sleeps with a fluffy pillow he is hugging so tightly. his white hair remind you of aone, making you curiously approach him.

just as you were about to disturb the sleeping boy, someone tapped your shoulder. "excuse me." you look at your side seeing a girl with the same height as yours with curly locks, unlike the blondie from earlier who pointed out how stupid you look, this girl's curls are a little out of control though still neat with a lemon hair clip on one side.

"can i borrow your frog keychain?" she tilt her head as you blinked, i mean, why would you let her borrow it if you don't know her enough? huh?

well thank goodness because someone stole you away from the ms. i see your frog keychain let me borrow it by a mr. hello im a sunshine.

"want some choco?" the golden haired boy offered, his hazelnut eyes glinting in delight of making a new friend, "my name is m'zumin!" you hesitantly took the chocolate from his grasp, the brunette from your other side staring at the two of you.

"can i borrow it now?"

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

phew. so i try to make
them more cute since y'all
scare me with the 'can beat
any bad guys'. (´;ω;`)

anyway, morimiya kaho,
himari yuna, and takuma
yurein are the easiest, oh yeah
im sorry to inform that I'll be
making some their personalities
more 'child like' means that they
aren't able to cook 'unless with
a parent or guardian' or kick any
bastard / bad guys. though I'll
make them savage lil kids dw.