₍ 📂 75 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"chance ball!!"

"one touch!"

"akaashi!!"

everyone are so lively today, you sat beside coach ukai with a taller chair that gives you the luck of having to hang your feet and swing them back and forth. you stared in awe at the player's movements. "they're cool, aren't they?" coach ukai asked with a smirk, you nodded, not even noticing that he was simply implying his words towards his own team.

coach nekomata, having notice your presence -yes forgive our (in his teenage day handsome man) uncle nekomata since he has been to busy to even notice a little midget such as you in the very first place, besides, you're not the only twinkling sunshine here.

though, as one would describe, you're more of a twinkling twilight, of course. "oh? your daughter?" nekomata snickers, "and here i actually thought you'll rot as a single man." and that just hits our coach ukai straight to the heart by a sharp golden spear.

"i-"

"uncle! upsie!" you raised your arms towards coach nekomata with twinkling eyes, your clothes wrinkling at your action. the elder shrugged off the thought of letting you be and did what you asked.

lifting you from the armpit and to his arms in a sideway look. "I'll be borrowing her for a bit." as he said those, he left coach ukai who was still as broken as an old disc.

"bye bye uncle ken!"

of course, no response.

"so what's your name, kid?" nekomata walks towards his position from earlier where his team are usually meeting when breaks and sat on a bench with you on one of his thighs. "|y.n|." you answered.

the elder chuckled and introduced himself. "im yasufumi nekomata, well you can call me uncle instead i suppose."

"ohh! you're the sly disgushing big kitty uncle ken talks about!" ah- what a little snitch- ehem. nekomata had his eyes wide before his head snap towards the direction of the crow's bench area and glared directly to ukai who glared back. even though he doesn't know the reason why nekomata glared at him, he just did.

"heh, ken, as if he has a barbie with him." you giggled at nekomata's remark before watching the teams play, though, your eyes are set to the Fukurodani team, ehem ehem, |y.n|'s lil crush. "so kid, when are you going to school?" the coach tried to start a conversation with you.

"maybe shomeday*" you smiled up at him, nekomata nodded and kept track of his team's improvements throughout the whole game while asking you small questions. "oya? |y.n|-chan si with us today." kuroo smirked and pinched your chubby cheeks making you whine in pain.

yaku, hearing your cry, immediately slap the nekoma captain by the head. "don't make the child cry you imbecile!"

(a/n: mamamorisuke)

"well done everyone. let's win the third round this time." Nao compliments the guys and build up their energy, everyone nodded and cheered before continuing to move to the game.

"|y.n|-chan~ would you love to play for a while?" lev kneeled down and tried to tickle you but coach nekomata moved you away.

"noo~ i wanna play!" you whined, reaching over to the russian first year, nekomata reluctantly hand you to his student.