₍ 📂 77 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"ah. shimizu, sorry to bother you even though it's weekend." your father rubs the back of his neck. holding your hand with the other while you clutch the straps of your (favorite fruit) back pack.

"ah. no, it's alright uncle."

your father gave a sheepish smile and asked, "well uhh, you see i have a meeting for two weeks. i heard your school team is having a training camp on monday. would you please take my daughter?"

now some would ask, why won't your father just ask for a babysitter? one, you tell him honestly what happened when you went 'shopping' speaking of shopping, you left the toy the funny yet handsome man got you in his hands.

since then, your dad decides not to take babysitters anymore, his trust level just went dOWn to level zero.

second, his other friends? leave you to his other friends? or your mom's friend? first of all your mom is from ishikawa. or atleast, from what you've remembered, and your father told you.

your father's friends are probably too busy working. from your father's point of view, they're all workaholics and haven't gotten married yet. awww.

you blinked, excited to be with kiyoko once again. your father gave her a bag full of your necessaries for the trip while kiyoko took them. "now listen here, dear." your father grabbed you by your shoulder and meet you on eye level.

"you best be on your very best behavior when with big sis shimizu, don't give them trouble." grinning widely, you saluted to your father ss he did the same.

"that's my small sargeant." he ruffle your head and turned to walk away.

looking at you one last time, "well then, shimizu, please take good care of her."

"i will, uncle."

and so, she ushered you inside after your father left. it was Sunday, although you're well aware that you father deserve a rest, you can't tell him because he's always busy and nearly has no time for you.

"so what do you want to do?"

"hungry?" shimizu asked, gesturing to the plate full of fresh cookies. seing the treat, you abandoned your bag and skipped towards the plate of sweets.

taking one bite off, the flavorful taste filled your mouth. "mmh!" shimizu took it a sign of you, enjoying yourself.

"is it good?" still, she wanted to ask you. you look at her and nodded, crumbs on your face. "yeah!" you agreed. it was no where delicious like fancy food! if you were to exaggerate, it would beat heaven's dish!

"can we go shopping later?"

"shopping?"

"yeah!" you nodded furiously, shopping doesn't mean the literal thing for you actually. it's just that you only get out of the house if your mom wanted to go shopping, she would tell you, 'oh |y.n| we should go shopping today! mommy got her paycheck! yadayadayada-'.

reluctantly, shimizu agreed and gave you a glass of milk, chocolate milk to be exact.

like how you usually do, you grinned and chugged the beverage down. thankful.