₍ 📂 74 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

with aoba johsai in charge of taking care of you, after shimizu learning that it was oikawa, the grand king -might i add that it irked a certain milk enthusiast boy, whom took you away to play with him when they were given the whole morning as a break.

you hugged iwaizumi's head with a bright and flowery aura around you as you happily did -careful not to ruin the crown, there were some dust of pink on your cheeks, the three of you still wore the flower crowns that you and oikawa made. there is even a time where iwaizumi was about to throw it after learning that it was oikawa who made them before you took it out of his hands and waved your index finger while saying 'no no throwing!' to the ace.

"wahh! look! big stick!" you pointed at one of the branch of the tree, there was an albino looking cat perched on top of it, it seems calm but you wanted to pet it, for goodness' sake |y.n| leave the peaceful kitty alone, will you?

iwaizumi and oikawa looked at the cat who stared back at them stoically.

"i want the kitty!!"

oikawa, although hesitant, try to grab the poor resting cat before iwaizumi smacked his hand, a little gentle might i add -lmao no, don't snitch me on iwa-chan.

the ace shoot his companion a stern stare, "no, don't disturb it." you pout and whine why you can't pet the feline, iwaizumi simply sighed as you slap your hands at the side of his head, though, not painfully.

"that's because it is mean."

"mean?" you questioned, what's wrong with wanting to pet kitties? oikawa smiled before saying, "yep, that's because we shouldn't disturb when someone is busy."

you whine and point at the no-care white cat who stare at the three of you, "but that kitty isn't busy! it's just lazing awound!!" you complain, really wanting to pet it.

"n-no! what i mean is.." oikawa cleared his throat while iwaizumi look at him with a deadpanned expression, "he is busy... meditating-"

with that, the ace who has you on his shoulder let out a snort. you didn't bother to understand what the handsome brunette was stating, only focusing on what you heard, he.

"he??"

"ah yes, he." oikawa grinned at you, nodding, you took his words and began to call the name as a boy. "c'mere kitty!" though, despite saying he is meditating, as oikawa had said and still yet, you can't decipher nor understand it- the meaning of the word, so you just simply brushed him off and continue to call the cat down.

this was the last straw however as it seems becauce, the cat simply stare at you three without having any plan to go down. you teared up a bit at not being able to touch the fluffy looking cat. "a-ah! |y.n|-chan don't cry!" oikawa reached over your head and began to pat you as he watch you throw a tantrum on his dearest friend's head.

by tantrum, i meant you cutely -VIOLENTLY just kidding, slamming your fist down on the ace's skull. it doesn't hurt much, though iwaizumi could say that you have quite the hit.

he is just glad that you aren't pulling his hair, that's much worst. or, choking him with your legs. yeah, he's glad.

oikawa took you away from iwaizumi and began to cradle you while wiping your tears. "hush now." he said, your mood changes slowly as he rub your head lovingly like a brother —cough, mother cough, would do. iwaizumi smiled and began to follow oikawa, planning to buy some milk choco for you to calm your mood down later.

imagine ísah creeping from behind to capture the moment with her polaroid camera. how i wish im reader at the moment.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━
we're nearing 30k reads
and halfway on 2k votes
thank you so much y'all

also, aoba johsai and date
tech are 😤👌 draw so ‼️
to the nekoma fans, dw, i
got a lotta plans for future
chapters for you guys hehe