₍ 📂 84 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"which ice cream would you like to get |y.n|?" iwaizumi and oikawa asked in sync. both of them looked at each other and blinked.

"what are you looking at bakawa?"

oikawa huffed and picks you up instead, you can see the colors of the treats plastered on the poster. you pointed at the |f.c| colored ice cream.

the vendor right away, made your order. handing you your favorite |f.c| colored ice cream, something your tongue craves to dig in for. sweet, cold in a sunny day and, with your favorite color as it's shade.

although, you didn't noticed oikawa running off to somewhere.

iwaizumi ordered a rocky road flavor and held your hand, the both of you walking to a nearby bench of the amusement park.

"kawa?" you questions, looking everywhere to see the chocolate haired man gone, out od your sight, and nowhere to be found.

"huh?"

"big brother!" you exclaimed, iwaizumi had his eyes wide at your sudden shout. he nearly dropped his ice cream, you however, stood up after not seeing your fun-to-be-with companion.

with your sudden and vigor movements, it caused the scoop treat to fall down the ground. "ah..." you looked at your hand, the only thing that now remains is the colorful pink cone.

"ice cream.." you pout, eyes starting to water at the sight of the dessert melting on the hot pavement. iwaizumi's eyes soften.

you crouched down and stared at it, as if staring at the treat will magically bring it back clean and germ free to the cone.

"|y.n|-"

"oii what happened?!" oikawa runs back, just by a distance he saw your crestfallen and teary eyed figure crouching down, on the bench, iwaisumi lookinhy softly, his hand unknowingly reach out. the hand where he held his own treat.

you pointed at the ground where the melting sweet is, "the gwound took my ice cream."

"oh." oikawa crouched down to your level, pat your head, stood up. he stomped on the floor, startling you since you are close to him.

"bad ground! you shouldn't steal |y.n|-chan's ice cream!"

smiling, you wipe some tears that managed to fall down on your cheek. you stood up and followed his actions. though, with cute stomps. "bad bad bad ground!"

some elderly chuckled at your and oikawa's little scene, finding it endearing and cute.

"so, where did you go?"

the volleyball captain looked up and saw iwaizumi raising his eyebrow on him, interested on why and where ddi he run off to.

oikawa showed him a two pop popsicle, you know, those types of popsicles that is on two sticks with the same cream but you need to cut ut down with the right and balanced amount of force? the ones you can buy in the convenience store.

yeah. that.

you stopped stomping once you saw oikawa showing big brother iwa a bluish red plastic with something inside it, two sticks poking out.

"what's that??"

grinning, oikawa opened it. "popsicles" he said, your eyes glimmer, the melancholy from having your ice cream fall on the ground was completely forgotten and was replaced by your utter curiosity.

"would you like to do the breaking?"

"yes pwease!"

and so, you broke them into half.