₍ 📂 57 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

You busied yourself by the playground with the other kids. Playing tag, hide and seek or just enjoying the slide time to time.

The neighborhood you are in is often noisy or too quiet, since you're allowed to go out as long as you're in the neighborhood, your father didn't mind.

You step out of the slide, hearing the creak of metal, your head snapped to the direction seeing a boy with messy greenish hair that reminds you of yamaguchi sat alone with a picture book on his lap.

You were curious why he's not playing, because of this, you decided to approach him. He's around your age, probably a year or two older.

"Do you want to play?" You asked him, the boy looked up at you, blinking. "No. I'm fine reading."

You peek at the book, instead of a picture book, it's a bunch of drawings of a child with majestic letters written on them. Some are a bit off than the others but it was pretty.

"That looks pretty."

"Right? Mom and I did this." He pointed out, a small smile etched in his lips as he told you. Realizing it, he whip his had to you and covered half of his face. "Why am I even saying this to you! I don't even know you!"

"Oh." You blinked, hitting your palm with your fist. "Then, I'm |y.n|." You introduce yourself, smiling brightly that you didn't even managed to see his eyes widen as his ears took a shade of red.

"Can we look at the book now?"

The boy scoot over the swing and made room for you, allowing you to sit and look at the book with him. "What does it say?"

"Oh this? This is the day Mom and I go to the theme park." He pointed at one page. You recognize the big circle behind the drawing of the boy and his mommy, "oh! I go to the team park too! toru-nii and big brother iwa bring me there!" you shared.

"you have two brothers?"

"i have lots!!" thought, brothers that aren't biologically related.

"that's cool." he gave you a soft and charming smile, flipping another page where it seems that he and his mommy are on a forest. "we visit the forest to get some plants to use as herbs for my mom to experiment on. it was fun."

"mhmm! what did you see in the woods?"

he grinned, showing his pearly white teeth and puff his chest out, "we saw a deer and some other animals!"

"oh! and we heard an eagle squawking in the distance back then! it was so cool!"

"wahh~!" you couldn't help but be intrigued in his stories and adventure that you forgot the time. that was until you heard your father who came home from work early, lucky you, call for you name.

you hop down the swing and pat your clothes, looking back at the boy and waved. "tell me more stories again next time we meet!"

"bye bye!" you ran to your father, leaving the boy who closed his book and watch you leave with your daddy.

"i didn't even get to tell you my name."