₍ 📂 84 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

you pouted, seeing the popsicle not break into half, but more like one fourth size. you couldn't think well, you want the big part but big brother bought it for you so the big one can your thank you gift-

"here."

you saw a hand by your side of view. it was iwaizumi handing you his uneaten ice cream.

"??" you tilt your side to the side, your |h.l| |h.c| locks falling down as well. oikawa looked at the acr with confusion in his eyes while the ravenette simply hands you the  ice cream, his ice cream. well, atleast it was uneaten yet.

then, iwaizumi took the others. the broken popsicle, he handed the smaller one to the handsome captain who fake gasp his surprise and hurt.

just as you were about to thank them-

"there you are you! you had me so worried you brat!" miss babysitter arrived, on ger knees an panting so hard. she even had to lift a finger to tell, 'wait a minute, let me catch my breath'.

iwaizumi and oikawa stared at her, when miss babysitter finally looked up, only to see two good looking males staring at her, she flashed red.

"o-oh my god."

she approached the three of you and holds your hand, hiding her lower face that still has a blush on. "i- uhh, thank you for taking care of her." she bowed. still awestruck at their appearance.

"it was no big deal, although next time." iwaizumi's eyes became, somewhat dark.

"please take care of her better so she won't get lost."

"i- yes sir."

miss babysitter then took you in her arms and walked away right after. apologizing and giving her gratitude to them, you eat your ice cream while in her arms as she desperately tells you to watch what you're eating so it doesn't stain her clothes.

"you had me worried so much."

you stayed silent and took a huge bite out of the cone, looking at her with crumbs on the sides of your mouth. "why?" you questions her as she explains to you the reason.

"well if you get lost, your mom and dad will scold me and i will be in great trouble. also, your safety is a priority."

"what's a prioty?"

your babysitter sighed and explained to you in a simplier way. when you both reached the house, there was your dad looking around. "oh! where have you guys been?"

"oh we uhh..."

"dad! i met two man!"

"MEN??!?!!"