₍ 📂 54 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"ah..!"

she clenches her teeth, walking towards the brother from earlier who's now talking with his friends, "excuse me!"

the boys look at her, their eyes trailing over to her and you, "yes?" miss ushijima shifted you in her hold. "you there, boy, are you wakatoshi?"

she gesture to the boy at the middle with a stoic expression, his brows scrunches up, "i am. how can i help you, ma'am?" at his question, you didn't know how things worked out, but you did remember miss ushijima embracing his nephew and them catching up. you were left with tendou and the others while miss ushijima invited the group to a café near the location.

"im |y.n| and I'm a big girl cuz I'm this old!" you showed them how old you are with the classic school girl scout promise gesture. shirabu, a boy who has uneven cut that can make you think if the hair designer is a child, blink before nodding.

goshiki, a bowl-cut-haired male let out an 'oohh' along with tendou, an enthusiastic male who has peculiar but a rather handsome appearance. on your other side, semi watches over his teammate and you, of course, in case something happens.

as of the moment, they're waiting for wakatoshi ushijima to finish catching up with his aunt. "so, |y.n|-chan, do you know what's volleyball?" goshiki asked brightly, his mind preoccupied with the ball.

you nod, eyes sparkling as his does as well, "uh huh! big brother hinata and the others taught me!" you proudly said, puffing your chest lightly. "hinata?" semi's eyes widen a bit, recognition flashing.

"ohh, you mean that chibi who can jump back at the competition against aoba johsai." tendou hummed, the familiar look of the little giant's fan sticking to his mind.

"you know big brother hinata?!" you stare in awe, surprised that they know him. they nod at you and began firing questions, of course with semi scolding them from time to time.

"I'm very sorry to disturb you earlier." miss ushijima came walking to your side of the table and politely smiled, "ah, it's alright madam, we didn't mind, it is school break today after all."

"that's a relief then." you felt arms underneath you and being lift to someone. you look up seeing miss ushijima's nephew. "oh. big brother.."

wakatoshi remained silent and simply followed after his aunt outside the café before letting you down to the ground. they both said their farewells after a little while, and after that, miss ushijima focuses on to you.

"dear, I'm sorry you had to see such drama, let's get you back to your father." you look back where tendou, ushijima and the others stood. waving their farewells to you, you gave them a lovely smile before lifting your arms towards miss ushijima who pick you up by your armpits.

you hug her, "it's okay, auntie, everyone miss their family. it is normal." you understood her, comparing her situation to yours even if your mom is only away for two-three months trip.

miss ushijima cooed at you, pinching your cheek lightly, "such a lovely child you are. so understanding." her compliments caused you to crack a grin and usher her close, lightly kissing her cheek, the adult flinch a little before chuckling. booping your nose with her finger, "oh how adorable."

today is such a peaceful day.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

😤 school year 2020-2021
is finally ending 😃😝 ey
though, i still need to study
before examination 😔😭

extra!!
teenage! y/n

"kaho! sorry for the wait!" you jog towards your friend, the goldilocks looking girl nodded at you before saying, "you should be, you're terribly late today." her comment made you chuckle sheepishly before connecting your arms with hers.

you grinned, "well! yuuma wanted to come with us so we had a small arguement..?" blinking back, yuuma being kinda clingy and stubborn saying that he wants to go with you and morimiya made you huff before tugging the blonde lightly to the mall.

"mhmm"

"anyway! are the others already inside?" you questioned, pointing at the big structure in front, kaho shrug and walk alongside you.

"ah, morimiya and |y.n|." both of you turned around, seeing himari yuna walking towards the two of you, on her hand is her phone with green pompoms and frog designs. "yo!" you waved towards her in a lively manner.

as the three of you converse while walking, you could faintly hear yumine's curses and iris curious tone, behind them, maki follows while humming an opening song. "-like who those he think he is! i swear i will report him in the next game because i lose my points!"

"calm down. chill girl."

"but like! shuta! my points!!"

"well you can't just- oh hey!" iris wave her arm once she spotted the three of you. apparently, yumine is talking about a rpg game where she and her brother fought.

"is everyone present now?"

"haruka is yet to appear." yumine huff while you and iris comfort the raging hot tempered girl. "here." the six of you flinch, seeing the snow like haired girl behind kaho.

"f*ck!"

"holy molly!"

"wahhhh!!"

"jusko!"

"when have you been here?!" you questioned, patting where your heart is while glancing at your pale blonde friend who later then composed herself.

"since yuna appeared."

maki chuckled before linking arms with whoever is near her. "enough of that! now that everyone are here, let's start this girl's day!"