₍ 📂 77 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"what do we do?" kuroo scratched his cheek in distress, looking at you, you were far too busy sucking the tapioca pearls with your colorful straw out of the plastic cup, nearly choking on one when it suddenly goes 'whoosh' in your mouth, the good thing is that your tongue managed to stop it.

"surely, they will announce a missing child, right?"

"dunno." kenma answered. wiping the sides of your mouth whenever the liquid hits it, with a tissue. "this is yummy! what is this?" you asked, hitting the tapiocas with your straw and watching it goes the other way like a ping pong ball.

"bobba." kenma answered. "bowpa?"

"bo- o- ba" the dual haired boy put out every syllables for you, and yet, "bowpa!!" you exclaimed.

kuroo chuckled at the interaction between you and the setter. "well that's cute."

"i wanna go to the game room next!" ah yes, you've always seen it inside the mall, there's always kids around your age or older playing over there, lights of different shades illuminating it like you're in a disco bar. or in your room where your dad bought you a toy that gives light of different colors.

"game room?" kenma's ears perked up, there is a very reason why they're in miyagi prefecture and not tokyo, simply because kuroo wanted to spend his money, and because tokyo has a ton of expensive things, he thought, why not visit miyagi? besides, he might see some good ol' lil birdies out there.

kuroo blinked, "maybe she meant the play pen." you, being you. simply don't know the difference of the game room (which was the arcade) and play pen. you nodded eagerly with sparkles around you.

the bedheaded captain took you in his arms and walk to the play pen with kenma beside him.

"oya?" the familiar voice caught both nekoma's attention, both male look around. spotting the owls just near a clothing stand. "bokuto."

"bokuto-san-" akaashi tried to intervine, knowing they still have things to do (my my, are the both of them in a date together? how scandalous) but bokuto being himself, approach the two cats to converse.

"hey! it's been a long time!" kuroo gave out a hearty laugh from the back of his throat while you play with his hair, arms around his neck.

although, you kept stealing glances to the raven haired second year, keiji akaashi with your cheeks letting out reddish hue while you snuggle yourself a lot more to the rooster headed third year.

"oh? and who's the kid?"

bokuto tapped your shoulder making you look at him, he wore a charming smile that infects you to do the same to him. bokuto grinned and pat your head. "what's your name? im the great ace bokuto koutaro!"

kuroo simply gave him a funny look in return. "|y.n|" you answered, putting your arms forward asking for a lift from the dual color haired third year from Fukurodani.

"well, since we all have nothing better to do! let's hang out!"

"you sure you guys aren't busy?" kuroo looked at both owls in question, putting you in the former's arms as you squealed.

maybe he made a mistake now that he sees two sunshines together-

ITS TOO BRIGHT!