He's mine🤺.

My first berleezy story, comment if I should do more. Anyways along with the story.

You were out with Berlin when you noticed a girl looking him up and down. You weren't insecure but it was kinda pissing you off. She noticed you giving her a look and decided to give one back. That really got you heated, Berlin was more of the dominant one but you still protected him and made sure no one had there eyes on him. Berlin noticed you became extra quiet and asked what was wrong.

"Baby, you good?" He said with worry in his voice. He knew you got crazy when you were mad, but it kinda turned him on.

"..."

you stayed silent, you couldn't speak or you would use every curse word in the book. You just sat there and kept you eyes locked with the girl still making unfriendly faces at each other.

"C'mon baby, we can go get some food." He said while tugging your arm towards the food court.

He ordered your food and you sat at the table. You were just starting to calm down when you noticed the girl came into the food court. She got in line next to Berlin and started asking him questions and touching all over him. You tensed up and started to walk over there. You went up to the girl thats when things popped off.

"Um, wtf.?" You said in a confused yet intimidating tone.

"Is there a problem?" The girl said staring back at you.

"Yes there is, you touching all up on him and he has a girlfriend."

"Idgaf and I'll do it again." (LMAO that tiktok been stuck in my head) anywayyysss

"First of all idk who tf you talking to."

"I'm talking to the ugly ass bitch standing in front of me."

Right when those words came out her mouth you swung on her. Your punch landed right on her eye. She covered it and started to walk away with her hand covering her face. But you kept going as you wanted to let all your anger out. Berlin finally pulled you off.

"Y/n, chill out."

You looked up at him and pulled your arm out his grasp. You walked away and picked up your bags and started to walk towards the parking lot. Berlin followed close behind you. You opened the car door and locked it back. Berlin started to knock on the window.

"Baby please open the door." He said loudly since the windows were rolled up.

"..."

"Babbyy c'mon."

You finally unlocked the door and he got into the passenger seat. The car drive home was silent, thoughts were boiling inside your head. 

"Why would he just stand there and let her touch him, I should've kept beating her ass, She was ugly asfk."

You finally pulled up to the house. You got out and grabbed you things and unlocked the front door. Berlin followed behind.

"Baby i'm sorry." He said in a low tone

You stayed silent once again you just needed to relax, you were to stressed out. You hung your new clothes up and put your shoes in the closet. You changed into some more comfy clothes and went to lay down. A hour or two passed and Berlin walked into the room.

"Baby... do you love me?" He said in a worried tone.

"...Yes Berlin." You said in a more worried tone.

"I'm sorry about what happened today, I shouldn't of let her touch me like that, I just didn't know what to do, it all happened so fa-."

"Babe don't be sorry, I shouldn't be mad at you anyways, I know you don't like situations like that." You cut him off to let him know he didn't need to apologize.

"You looked sexy asfk beating her ass tho bae." He said with a smirk.

You blushed in response

"Their go that gorgeous smile."

You blushed even more. He leaned on top of you and gave you kisses everywhere of your face.

"B-bae okayyy." You giggled as he finally got off you

"I can't give you a kiss dangg."

You sat up and gave him a kiss on the lips. You felt him smile in the kiss.

"Thank you." He said smiling.

"Your welcome.. daddy." You said shyly.

He raised his eyebrow at you.

"Ohh so you feeling bold today huh.?"

"Boy get on, I say one word and you wanna say i'm acting differ-."

He cut you off by kissing you. It caught you so off guard that you moaned. He kept kissing you while one hand on your neck and his other roaming your body. He made it down to your 😺 and felt it was wet. He stuck his hand inside your pants rubbing his fingers all over your clit.  Your eyes rolled in the back of your head as he teased you.

"B-babeeee, c'mon."

And imma end it right there cause im tired prt 2 comes out tomorrow doe👍🏾. 830 words yessirrrrr