Jealous .

You were a big party person. You loves turning up and getting lit. So today you asked Cory if he would come with you to your party for your best friend Kayla coming home. She had been at college for the past 6 years. You missed her so much and wanted her to meet Cory since her was your bf and she didn't know much about him. Cory actually agreed and y'all were going to head out around 5pm.

TIME SKIP

It was around 4 so you started to get ready. The party was gonna be in a nice big fancy air bnb. So everyone was told to dress nice and y'all where going to the club afterward. You got in the shower Cory also joined since it would be quicker. He started to caress your body which was really turning you on but you resisted which he didn't like but you wanted to go have fun and y'all didn't have much time to get ready anyways. You got out and put on a beautiful red silky dress that went right above your knees and cute red heels to match. Your best friend was wearing the exact same thing but hers was silver.

Cory wore a nice red suit to match you. He looked so handsome you wanted to eat him up right there but you contained yourself. Y'all finished getting ready and went to the party. It was a pretty short drive from the house so y'all got there a few minutes early.

Your best friend opened the door and you jumped into her arms. She immediately hugged back. It had been so long since y'all saw each other, you started to tear up and so did she. Cory noticed and calmed both of y'all down. After a long needed hug y'all waited for everyone else to get there.

Tbh the party was so much fun, you mainly hung with your best friend while Cory was chilling with some dudes he met. You walked over and gave him a kiss here and there. A few hours passed and it was almost time for everyone to go to the club. But you noticed something. One of the guys Cory was "chilling" with kept looking at you. Even winking from time to time. You tried to walk over to Cory a few times but Kayla kept holding you back. But you finally caught the chance to slip away and you told Cory.

"Babe, that dude your talking to keeps looking at me."

"Bae you don't have to lie to make me not hang out with him."

"Um Cory I'm not lying."

"Um y/n im not either."

You rolled your eyes and walked away. Maybe Cory should've stayed home if he wasn't gonna be defensive anyway. Everyone was standing outside talking almost getting ready to leave to the club. When the man came up to you and tried making conversation. You tried to walk away a few times but the man just wouldn't leave you alone. Even grabbing your arm to tug you back over towards him.

Little did either of you know Cory watched the whole time. He saw how nervous you were and how the man kept trying. But what really ticked his final nerve is when the man put his hand around your waist. Cory zoomed towards you and the man. He stepped right in between the both of you and pushed the guy to the ground. The guys hit his head and was dazed for a second. Cory pulled you all the way to the car and drove home. You wanted to stay but knew it was best for y'all to go home.

The drive home was silent. You started getting emotional but held yourself together. Cory noticed and put his hand on your thigh. But you moved it which ticked him off. He tried to do it again but you removed it again. He was mad he started to speed a little which you didn't like but y'all soon arrived home.

He unlocked the door and walked in you followed closely behind. You changed into some comfy leggings and cropped shirt. You and Cory hadn't said anything to each other. He walked upstairs and looked at you for a second. You looked back.

He then climbed over you and kissed all over you. You got flustered and started to squirm around. He was sucking on your sweet spot on your neck. His hands rubbed all over your body. He finally started to undress you and he got straight into things. He flipped you into doggy and was literally POUNDING you. Your whole body was shaking and your moans filled up the room.

"C-cumming Coryyy."

As you said that he pounded faster and put his hand around your neck and pulled your head next to his chest.

"Your mines y/n all mines. No one else can make you moan so loud. Okay.?."

"Y-yess."

You soon came and he did too. You flopped onto the bed and so did Cory. Y'all soon went to sleep.

This smut is so bad omg. It was rushed had a lot of things happen today. Went to the dentist days gonna be gone for a few days but yeah ill do a better one next week bye byez.