Don't hold the wall part 2.

(RUSHED ASFK).                                                 As soon as you guys walked in he closed the door and threw you onto the bed. Tbh your kitty was already throbbing, the way he demanded things and the way he spoke to you, just made you melt instantly. He started to take his shirt off so you decided that he probably wanted your cloths off too. You began taking your dress off and after you threw it on the ground you saw him staring at you. You had your Victoria Secret lingerie underneath just incase something like this happened. You started to blush as he was staring way to hard.

"Dude stooopp." You playfully said nudging him a little bit.

After you said that he finally snapped out of his daze and pulled you in for a kiss. You felt his tongue open your mouth, both your tongues tossing around in each others mouths. You felt his hands roam your body and yours roamed his as well. He pulled away and smirked, he then turned you around into doggy style and pulled your panties off. He noticed how wet you were a chuckled to himself.

"aha, you already like this..?"

"uhhh yeah ha." You said kinda embarrassed

He slowly slid it into you, you rolled your eyes back in pleasure. He was a very good size, you hadn't had sex in so long it was like the best feeling ever. He started to speed it up, it felt good but you wanted to keep quiet. You didn't want any other guest to hear you.

"why you not moaning.?"

"Let everyone hear how good I'm making you feel."

You stayed quiet, suddenly he started to tug on your hair, pounding you harder than every. You let out a few whimpers as he continued pounding. You weren't the one to come to fast but they way he was getting it, you felt the sensation in your stomach already coming along. How was he so good at this.

"Don't be shy lil mama, you know you wanna let it out."

When he didn't hear any moaning after that he got furious. He slapped your ass signaling you to flip over. You did and he slowly stuck it in again. This time going veeerrryyy slow. You began to beg him to go faster.

"B-berlinnn ughh."

"You sure about that.?"

"Yesss please just s-speed up."

Once those words came out your mouth he began to pound you like a slut. No literally like he was never going to have sex again. Your whimpers got louder and louder until you finally couldn't hold it in anymore and started moaning. He heard your moans, they were like music to his ears. He smirked up at you and continued pounding. You were about to come you could feel it.

"Sshit." Berlin said as he felt you tighten around him.

You finally came, but Berlin obviously didn't like that. He looked back up at you and gripped your neck kinda tightly.

"Did I say you could finish yet.?" He said

He kept going, a little harder this time. You started gripping the sheets. You were about to come again. You knew Berlin was to, the way his thrust were slowing down and getting sloppier. You kinda felt like tapping out but you knew you wanted to keep going. One because you knew he wouldn't care and keep going so there was no point.

"OO-OMGOSHH." You moaned

"were g-gonna cumm aaatt t-theee same time." He stuttered

You slightly nodded your head response, he started to pound into you more as both your highs were right around the corner. You started to struggle to get your moans out, the room was filled with moans, heavy breathing, sweaty skin clapping, and the bed hitting the wall. You were surprised nobody made a noise complaint. The time finally came and you both came at the same time. He came on your lower stomach and threw himself onto the bed to catch his breath. You took this time to catch yours as well.

Berlin finally got up and grabbed a towel to clean you up. You started to get up to put your clothes back on but soon fell. Berlin just laughed.

"You ain't never had nun like that huh Y/N.?"

"Shut up." You said rolling your eyes at him.

You decided to just sleep naked, he did too and you guys watched some movies and cuddled until you both fell asleep.

Sorry about the wait i been really finding myself lately but imma keep new stories coming no matter how long I promise.