Birthday boy pt 2

As soon as you walked out in your lingerie, Cory sat up on the bed and put his hands out to grab your waist. He pulled you in for a passionate kiss, you guys kissed for like 5 minutes tongue, caressing, and everything else. You finally started to unbutton his shirt while still in the kiss. After you unbuttoned his shirt he got up, picked you up, and placed you on the bed. Still kissing he started to slowly grind on you, you could feel his hard through your panties. You started to moan a little as he kept doing it.

Finally he took off his pants and underwear and slowly stuck it in. You tilted your head back in pleasure, he kept slowly thrusting into you, you could hear at the sounds. (Yall know those wet sticky... ANYWAY.) It felt so good but you needed him to speed up because the slowness was torture. "Want me to speed up baby.?" He said. "Yes please." You responded.

"Oh well its my birthday so i guess you just have to wait."

You let out a longg sigh/moan in response. He kept slowly thrusting until he finally started to go faster. You realized you were in a hotel and couldn't be that loud because others would hear you. You struggled to hold in your moans as Cory began thrusting faster and faster.

He noticed you being quieter than usual. So he took both your hands and put them over your head. He adjusted his position and began pounding fast as ever. At first you kept it in but then you felt the urge to cum. You tried and tried to keep your moans in but you couldn't anymore. Your eyes were rolling in the back of your head, and the Cory just smirking at you. He knew how to break your silence. You tried to break loose from his grip but he was too strong. You could see his muscular arms and his cross chain dangling in your face. You started to squirm around more and more. Until you finally came.

Cory noticed and slowed down a little, he was honestly torturing you but in a good way. He saw you struggling to keep yourself together and started kissing your cheek and neck. He let go of one of your hands and gripped your throat while still thrusting. He pulled you in for a passionate kiss, you kissed back and moaned at the same time. You finally felt him cum inside you luckily you were on birth control.

You plopped next to you on the bed and you both caught yalls breath. He got up after a minute and went into the bathroom.

Imma finish it here and happy turkey day guyssssssss. And my bad for leaving yall on a cliffhanger last time😂.