Flirt .

I've been friends with Rico for a long time now. I had a crush on him, I think he likes me too. We flirt here and there but its the simple compliment or two. But today was different I wanted to tell him because I needed him. I always wanted him to be mine. And he was going to be mine, and thats on foe nem.

I saw Berlin, Pg, Joe, and Rico walking out the store I was waiting to link with them again. They all finally walked over and we hugged and started talking a little bit. But Rico was acting real like yk flirty. More flirty than usual, it was weird but I liked it cause I wanted him anyways. I just went along with it, to be honest I thought it was just jokes until he put his hands around my waist. He was standing behind me at this point, I was throbbing down there and I low key felt his hard on my butt.

He started rocking me side to side, I felt everyones eyes staring at us. I was kinda getting flustered but I didn't care. I wanted to make Rico mines. After a few more minutes of talking everyone was going to start heading to Berlins house. I drove with Rico, joe and pg went with Berlin. This was my time to finally ask Rico. I was scareddd.

Me Rico got into the car and he started to drive. It was kinda quite and awkward at first until he asked me if I wanted to play some  music, which of course I did. I started singing when I felt Rico's hand on my thigh, I looked over but his eyes where still on the road. He was tempting me at this point. I tried to focus on the song but I felt his hand getting closer and closer to my 😺. I started to slowly move over in my seat but Rico gripped my thigh and pulled me back over.

"Y/n I need to say something."

"What??."

"Don't what me."

"I mean, yes.?"

"I really like you and want you to be mine."

"Rico I-."

"Actually no I don't want you to be mine, you are mines. You've been mines."

"Well in my head."

"Rico I, I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything baby."

You sat back in your seat. You were so happy but couldn't show it obviously. He would think your all thirsty for him.

Um idk where im going with this but let me know it yall want more rico stories maybe even pg stories. And Cory story coming today as well.  YALL  LOOK
\😜
( (>
< \
Ok bye