Good Days .

When you come to think of it, you and Berlin never really do anything. And if you do its just a little dinner date, which is always fun but you wanna do more exciting things. Since coronavirus you didn't wanna take the chance of going on a vacation and getting sick so you planned a fun day for you and Berlin at the house. You had video games, board games, dominos, cards, wine, you even ordered some food. You wanted to have fun, to enjoy and make memories with him.

The doorbell rung and you answered it. It was the doordash man he handed you your food and tried to start conversation but you told him you had a boyfriend and slammed the door in his face.

"Bae who was th-." Berlin started to say but stopped mid sentence as he noticed the setup.

"Surprise babyboy." You said with the biggest smile on your face

He walked up to you and smiled and picked you up into a big hug.

"I love you with my whole heart y/n."

"I love you too B."

He put you down and walked over to the table.

"Well lets get going bae."

You guys started playing the video games since it was the thing that drained most of the energy. Of course Berlin beat you in all of them but it was still fun. It was few hours since you started the video games and you guys were hungry. You ordered Chinese food since you both hadn't had it in a while. Tbh you weren't to hungry but Berlin must've never ate before because he was digging in. You was like,

"Damn bae that shit bussin..?"

"Yes y/n, I haven't eaten all day."

"Yeah I can tell."

You both giggled and continued eating. Soon yall finished and went back to play another game. You pulled out the monopoly and you guys set it up. You ended up winning because your a queen at monopoly. Berlin was kinda mad since he lost, but also at the fact your were bragging about it. He playfully climbed on top of you and started tickling you. He knew your weak spots, your stomach and neck. Your were a laughing mess. You finally were able to push him off your you but he leaned back on top because obviously he wanted to do something else.

But you stopped him because yall could do that later. 😏

You were buzzing a lil bit and so was Berlin, the night was coming to and end and it was almost time to gts. Of course you were knocked out on the couch already though. Berlin barely able to keep his balance carried you up the stairs. He gently placed you onto the bed, but his big self flopped onto the bed which made you jump up. He noticed and started to kiss you all over your face.

"I love you forever beautiful."

"I love you more bae."

And you both went to sleep.

A/N
Ok sorry for the short story but I got a nice one coming tmr i promise. ❤️ its already written but i rather post it tmr cause its better for the occasion. (I get 200 a occasion.) anyways bye
BYE I BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR TWO WEEKS IM PROUD OF MYSELF