Birthday boy pt 1

You got home to your apartment super late and FaceTime cory to tell him happy birthday. It was around 12:30 in the morning only 30 minutes after 12 you had to be the first person to call him. He quickly answered, "hey bab-." He got cut off by you screaming happy birthday at him. He cutely giggled and said thank you. You had a surprise for him but you didnt wanna give it away. "Bae get ready by 6:00pm and imma come pick you up." "Okay baby." He said. "Love you and see you later." You said. "Love you more baby bye." You hung up. You had to get everything ready and in place in the morning.

You woke up it was around 10:00am you had to get everything ready. You brushed your teeth and washed your face then went to make some phone calls.

You called the restaurant to make reservations, luckily they weren't full. The restaurant was very fancy and expensive but you had been saving up for this day. After that you called the hotel to get a room, they had one room to spare. You put on some lounge clothes and went to a few stores to pick up some stuff. You bought some candles, and other decorations for the hotel room to set the mood. Then you bought cory 2 pairs of shoes and a nice watch. After that you quickly drove to the hotel to set up everything. It looked great.

Soon you drove home and it was already 4:00pm which gave you just enough time to get ready. You jumped into the shower and put on your lotion and perfume. Then you sat down still in your towel and did your makeup. It was very light makeup just some lashes and a nice lipgloss that matched the color of your dress. After that you did your hair, it was flat ironed with a few little curls/wavyness. You looked at your phone, it was already 5:30. You quickly got up and put on your dress and heels, little did cory now you had some lingerie on underneath just for later. You straightened your house up a bit then put some stuff in your purse. It was 5:50. It took around 20 minutes to get to Corys house, before you left you put all his presents in your car.

You got there at about 6:05 and knocked on the door. Cory opened the door in a very nice all black button up with black pants and a cute red bowtie. He looked you up and down the bit his lip, "Dang baby you look good." He said as he pulled you in for a hug, of course he had to grab your booty too. You laughed and said "thanks you look good too baby." Thanks he said with a cute smile. Then you remembered, you quickly walked to your car to get his presents. "Happy birthday" you said trying to hold everything without dropping it. "Thankssss babyy." He said taking the gifts and walking towards the kitchen counter.

First he opened both pairs of shoes, he loved them both. He gave you a tight hug. Then he opened the small box. He was speechless all he did was smile and look at you as he put it on, you blushed a little. He got up and hugged you again this time picking you up a little. You giggled as he put you down. "I love you so much baby." He said. You blushed and said "I love you too, now come on lets go." He wrapped his shoes back up and closed the small box. He put on his fancy lil church shoes and y'all both walked out. It was about 6:30 and the restaurant was almost 30 minutes away you had the hurry. Luckily you guys made it just in time.

You walked up and signed into your reservation. The waiter took y'all to your table and you guys ordered drinks first. You guys ordered food and laughed and talked all night. You looked at your phone it was 9:00pm you paid and tipped the waiter and you guys left. You drove to the hotel, cory had no idea where you guys were going and you weren't giving any hints. Just before you guys pulled up you told cory to close his eyes. Then you blindfolded him in the parking lot. You got out and then helped him get out. You guys walked up to the room very carefully. You unlocked the door and saw all the decorations were still there you smiled in relief.

You unblindfolded cory, he looked around a little then turned around to look at you and smiled. You acted like you had to use the restroom to get away and undress. You quickly slipped the dress off and sprayed some more perfume on then slowly walked out. Cory immediately looked at you and sat up on the bed.

And imma end it here for rn because im in class soooooo part two will be out after i get out of school😭.