getting freaky on a friday night .

It was late on a Friday. Probably around 9, you were chilling in the living room. Eating your cheez its and watching Netflix. You heard Cory call your name from the other room.

"babyyyy." He said very seductive.

It gave you chills. Cory never was the seductive type he always just jumped right into it. Aha LITERALLY. But you still responded. I mean you had no choice.

"Yess bae." You yelled back

No response. Was he playing or being serious. You decided to wait a few minutes. But you couldn't take the suspense. You finally got up turned the tv off. And putting your cheez its back into the cabinet. You slowly walked towards the room. Tbh you were kinda nervous. You knew Cory would never hurt you but the way Cory talked, his seductive tone. You knew he wanted something, but you didn't know what.

You finally approached the room. You stood there for a second then finally opened the door. You were about to say something when you saw Cory sitting there naked with a stack of Uno cards. Your mouth dropped, you knew he was doing something.

"Lets play a little.. game I should say."

You couldn't talk, you had so many questions. But you kept quiet and slowly walked up to him.

"Take your clothes off to start." He said with a intimidating smirk.

You did what he said and started taking your clothes off. Starting with your shirt, down to your socks. Cory watched you the whole time, you started to blush. It didn't go unnoticed either, as he winked at you. Tbh you were throbbing down there. But you kept your composure. He gestured his hands for you to sit on his lap, you did. He stared at your body for a moment. You pushed his head back playfully as you were flustered.

You didn't know what got into Cory. You didn't know if you should like it or not. But whatever he was down for, you were down for it too.

Cory started to shuffle the deck of cards. You watched in silence. He rubbed your body here and there giving a little wink each time you seemed flustered.
He finally finished and look at you in your eyes.

"I wrote on a few cards, if you pull one of the cards I wrote on. You have to do what it says and vice versa. If not YOU LOSE. And depending on how many games you loose, is how many rounds we go."

You sat there shocked. You were excited as you always saw the little post on instagram of couples playing Uno with, as I should say
✨a twist✨.

"Do you understand?" Cory said still waiting.

"Yes."

Cory gave you a few cards and himself a few cards. You both checked out your stacks. You had a few regular cards and a wild. But the wild read. give head. You froze as you noticed it. You could make Cory give you head. Aha. But you still wondered what cards Cory had.

After you both finished examining your card stacks. Cory looked up at you with his intimidating smirk again. Gosshh how it made your 😺 throb. You gestured for you to go first. You pulled a yellow 3 as you had majority of yellow cards. Cory smiled and pulled a red 3. You had no Reds, you froze again. You didn't know if you wanted to pull the "wild" card or draw until you got a red.

You liked where things were going though. You pulled the wild card and Cory read it. He looked up at you in shock. He sat his stack of cards down and climbed on top of you. He kissed all the way down for your face to your waist, finally to your 😺.

"You this wet already.?"

Before you could respond he started going in. You could tell he wanted you to cum fast so you guys could continue the game. His tongue was swirling everywhere. It felt like heaven. Your moans were music to his ears. You tried to close your legs on his head but he gripped them with his hands. A few minutes went by and you felt your high come along.

"baaaeeee."

"I don't know who that is sweetheart."

"Uggghhh... daddy."

"Maybe a little less attitude.."

"dadddyyyyyy."

Once you said that he started to go even faster. Licking and sucking on your clit. You gripped the sheets. Omgoshhh you were so lucky to have him. You finally finished and he smirked up at you. He got back to his seat and drew his next card. A blue 6, you drew a blue 2. This continued for a while until Cory pulled a "wild" card. It read, pleasure. You looked up confused. As pleasure could mean so many different things. Cory got up and walked into the bathroom. You followed and you saw him pull something out from the cabinet. It was a vibrator. You looked up at his again. You literally just came a few minutes ago you didn't know if you could take it. But you kept going because why not.

Cory walked up to you and sat you onto the counter. He placed the vibrator onto the highest setting. He slowly opened your legs and set it in between. You moaned and tilted your head back in pleasure. Cory smirked at the faces you were making. He wanted to push you to your limits tonight. He couldn't wait to be inside you but he kept calm. You felt your high come along again after a few minutes. Cory noticed too as you gripped one of his shoulders. Another few minutes passed and you came again. Cory bent down a licked it all up.

Alright im kinda getting bored of this I'll continue tomorrow maybe.