Unfriend Zoned..?

(idk if the title makes sense but yeah.)

STILL CORY POV

Since the pass few days I kept thinking about y/n. She was so hot, yeah she friend zoned me but I told y'all I would keep trying. And I did. I went over to her house. I didn't tell her I was coming over, she opened the door in some booty shorts and a cropped tank top. Mr downstairs got a lil excited but I tried keep my composure. She was flustered as the fact I was here and what she was wearing. Idk what snapped in me but I pulled her into a kiss and she kissed back and we made out at the door for about 5 minutes straight. She pulled back and locked the front door, she then lead me to her bedroom.

I couldn't wait anymore I pushed her onto the bed, slowly removing her clothing. We made eye contact the whole time. Before I got into it I removed my clothing as well. She watched as she had never really seen my body before as I always had on baggy clothing. I hovered on top of her and we started to kiss again. She was breathing heavy, I could tell she wanted it but I kinda didn't wanna rush thing. Forget it. I slowly slid it into her. Her head tilted back as moans started to escape her mouth. I was pretty much plunging into her like it was my last chance to ever do this. Well with her, maybe.

Her moans, whimpers and faces made my high come along faster than usual. She looked as if she was on edge too. I started to pull her into another kiss and I felt her liquids spill onto me. I kept going, I felt her hands try to lift me off of her but I was stopping until I was done. I finally finished and we both sat down in relief.

"That... was great." She exclaimed

"Sooo... we still just friends.?" I asked in sarcasm

"um, no.." she said looking away

Before she could walk away I pulled her in and kissed her lips.

"Thats the answer i've been waiting for."

Um its almost midnight and my neighbor decided a great time to start shoveling😒. Anyways enjoy this trash while I try to work on something better