Christmas with you🤍

That picture is my new favorite picture of Cory😍😍😍😍😍😍!!! Also I've been on wattpad for more than a year now thank you all for the support I love you guys! Here is a soft story for you guys, so enjoy.

You woke up super early around 6am. It was Christmas!! Of course Cory was still sleep but that was good because you still had to wrap a few presents and you wanted to make breakfast. You quickly got up and did your morning routine. After you got out the shower you washed your face and brushed your teeth, you put on your vanilla bean noel set from bath and body works. Then you did your hair and put on a little makeup. After you were done you headed downstairs and wrapped the last two presents for Cory and put some stuff in his stocking. Then started to cook breakfast. You were gonna make pancakes, hash browns, bacon, sausage, and biscuitssss.

You were just about done and you heard Cory coming downstairs. He came behind you and hugged you and gave you kisses on your neck. "Merry Christmas Beautiful." He whispered in your ear. You blushed and Said it back, "So wanna eat first or open presents?". "Hmm lets eat first baby." Cory said.

You guys made your plates and talked and laughed with each other. You guys finished and you washed the plates, while Cory went into the living room and set the mood. He turned on the Christmas lights and put on some Christmas music. He also took out the presents he wanted you to open first. You hurried over and pulled out a few presents for him to open as well. You guys opened your presents and sang the songs together. You were about to get up and put your stuff away when Cory told you to wait.

He ran into the basement and grabbed your last present it was in a big square box, you were super confused. He sat on the couch and gestured for you to sit on his lap, so you did and you faced him. He gave you the box and gripped your butt a little bit, he seemed more excited than you. You nervously opened the box and you saw a tiny box, it was velvet and black, you opened it and saw a beautiful ring, your jaw dropped and your hands were shaking. Cory looked you in your eyes and said,

"Baby this is my promise to you to love you and be with you forever."

Tears started to roll down your eyes it wasn't a engagement but it felt so unreal. You hugged him so tight he probably couldn't breathe a little but you didn't care. You let go and kissed him all over his face, he just chuckled and smiled. Then you put it on, you were never gonna take it off. Cory wiped your tears away, you were about to get up but then he said its something else in there, you scavenged through the box and saw a lingerie set. It was red and had cute knee high socks and a Santa hat. You blushed and looked at Cory.

He picked you up and placed you on your feet, and whispered. "Thats my present for later." He smacked your butt and started to put the stuff away. You laughed and helped him.

Cute type storyy, but this is SUPEERRRRR LATE. My bad guys i been working on other things but im still here, also might make a part two of what happened later😏.  Anyways hope you guys had a great christmas and new year but lmk if yall do want a smut part two but yeah bye.