Time with you✨

Berlin was working extra hard this week. He was streaming everyday, while recording videos, also doing collabs with other youtubers too. He was trying something new. Although he wasn't drained out or tired, it was like he wasn't hanging out with you. Don't get me wrong you loved to see Berlin have fun and laugh while doing what he loved. But.. you also wanted to be loved too. But you never said anything, you didn't wanna seem needy or make it like you wanted him to quit. I mean of course you didn't but you just wanted him.. BADLY. Sexual, or maybe just to be in his presence. You wanted to do something with him you were tired of being left alone.

You got up from the couch and walked into Berlins recording room. Luckily he wasn't doing a collab today. You walked up and said "hey." But got no response, you noticed a kinda annoyed look on his face. "HEY." You said again, but louder. "WHAT Y/N IM TRYNA DO WORK HERE DAMNN." He snapped back at you. You stood there shook for a few seconds, why was he mad at you? Your the one that should be mad. "Ok." You said as you closed the door and walked downstairs. You sat back on the couch and looked down at the ground. A wave of emotions hit and you started to cry. "Berlin never yelled at you, why was he mad? You didn't do anything to him." You thought. Your cry was usually very silent but you couldn't control yourself.

A few minutes passed and you heard Berlin walking down the stairs. You turned the other way and started to wipe away your tears. You didn't want him to see you crying. You felt him flop onto the couch next to you. "Baby..?" You stayed silent still wiping your tears away, trying not to start crying again. "baby.. i-im sorry I didn't mean to yell like that i dont know what happened to me." You stayed silent still facing the other direction. Berlin got up and walked in front of you and bent down. He lifted your face up to his with one hand while wiping your tears with the other. He planted a kiss on your lips you kissed back. He smiled. "You know you can't stay mad at me." He kissed you again but this time more passionately. He also planted a few on your neck.

He got up and started to walk back upstairs. "Sorry again beautiful, i love you." He said while walking upstairs. You smiled, "i love you more." He smiled. GOSH WHY DID HE MAKE YOU SUCH A SIMP. You hated it but loved it, you could never stay mad, like ever. A few hours passed and Berlin finished recording. He walked into the living room and saw you knocked out on the couch. He decided to make dinner. You usually did but he knew he tired you out. He made your favorite, shrimp Alfredo. (SORRY IF YALL DONT LIKE SEAFOOD.) You woke up to the sound of pots and pans moving around as Berlin was about to cook the shrimp and noodles. You walked over and sat at the island.

"Hey sleeping beauty." He said starting to boil the water. "hi." You said grabbing your phone and getting on tiktok. You made a few tiktoks and some Berlin watched and smiled. He always liked your tiktoks. He knew you loved to dance, it kinda turned him on sometimes too. About 25 minutes passed and the food was ready. Berlin made you and him a plate and sat next to you to eat. You began eating when you felt his hand reach your thigh. You got startled because his hands where so cold. "Baby.. can I atleast eat?" He groaned in response and began eating his food. (and i aint talking about no kitty ok wtf lemme chill)

You both finished and he washed the dishes. You went upstairs to shower, but you heard footsteps behind you. It was Berlin his cold hands grabbed you again, but this time on your waist. He kissed all over you then began to move his hand down your shorts.

Yk what imma just leave this here cause i need jesus anyways sorry for the wait more stories coming soon peeps.