getting freaky on a friday night #2 .

No literally he was fucking that shit uppp. You was like eat eat eat eat. ( im jp😭 ). Your moans filled up the room. Soon your legs began shaking, you felt your high come along. Your fingers ran thru Corys afro and your words stumbled to come out.

"C-corryyy, cu-uuming." You some how said as the feeling was getting more and more overwhelming. You finally finished and Cory stared at you for a second. He grabbed you and placed you onto the bed. He stared again. You noticed his eyes wonder everywhere around your body. Chills ran up and down your spin, you 😺 was throbbing. Then he finally broke the silence.

"Your turn." He demanded

You didn't say anything you just started sucking him right up. Tbh you didn't know if he meant to continue the game or to do this but you didn't care either. You were giving him that gawk gawk 3000 anti grip, gorilla glue stuck to my hair. You were gagging and everything, you looked up at Cory a few times to only see him looking down at you amazed, and him struggling to keep himself together. He finally finished and you swallowed them kids right up. Cory laid back to catch his breath, he then sat up and looked at you.

"Lets... continue the game there's a card I kinda want you to get."

You picked up your cards in response, a few rounds went by and then it happened. The card he had been dreading you to get. It read,

"sex god."

You looked up at Cory and turned the card towards him. He got up and walked into the bathroom. He was in there for about 3 minutes. You stayed in the room on the bed, just waiting for what was coming to you. Soon Cory finally walked out, handcuffs in one hand and the vibrator in the other. And a bandana tied around his wrist. He pointed for you to sit towards the back of the bed, near the pillows. You did and he took the handcuffs and handcuffed you to the bed. He then took the bandana and wrapped it around your eyes. You mumbled his name out as you were kinda getting a little nervous.

"Coryy.."

"Don't worry baby, this is only to make you feel good. If its too much you can always tell me to stop."

"Okay"

Your worries went away as you realized he was right. He would never hurt you. The room then went silent for a bit. You couldn't tell if Cory was there or not. But you soon realized as you felt the vibrator on your clit. Your moans filled the room as well as Cory's dirty talking.

"You moaning this loud and I ain't even got in there yet, just wait till I do."

You moaned louder in response, some time goes by and you felt your high come along. You somehow tell Cory your about to cum. Thats when he stops, thats also when you felt it again that sense as if Cory wasn't in the room. But you soon felt his lips crash into yours, you immediately kiss back you tried to wrap your arms around him, soon realizing your still strapped down.

"I told you were just getting started."

Cory says, you make a kinda confused look until you feel Cory stick it in. You arched your back and moaned in response. Cory and his dirty talking was making it even harder to control yourself. Tbh you wanted to ride him right then and there but you couldn't.

"Your mines, y/n. All mines."

"So take this dick like a good girl."

(guys idk whats going on with me😭.)

Your high came along and you mumbled out again that you were gonna cum. Cory ignored and continued to pound into you. The room was filled with moans, dirty talking, skin clapping, and other sounds. You finished, but Cory kept going.

"baby, im pushing you to your limits today. I want you to be a mess for me."

Your moans turned into whimpers as you couldn't take it anymore. You felt as if you were going to cum again. Thats when you felt Cory's cum spill into you.

Cory took the bandana and handcuffs off. Rubbing your wrist as they were kinda red and wiping the sweat off your face. Thats when you finally said it.

"Cory, can I get on top."

Cory looked at you and smirked, "my pleasure gorgeous."

He laid back as you climbed on top of him. You started off slowly switching between bouncing and grinding. Then you started to go in. You never rode Cory often but when you did, you always wanted to make sure he could feel it. He looked at him and saw his jaw dropped as the room filled with your moans and his groans and cheering you on.

"Freaakk... just like that."

You started to feel your legs get tired as your paced started slowing down. Suddenly Cory flipped you over and started pounding you again. Your nails scratched his back and you felt your high come along again. The bed was rocking, all you heard was moans and groans. You tried to move away as the feeling was wayy to much.

"Babyyy.."

"Almost baby... ahh freak."

You both finished at the same time. He flopped next to you. And you guys sat there and stared at each other for a min. That was literally the best sex you've ever had.

"Dang girl, I ain't know you could get like that."

You giggle in response.

"Of course, especially for you."

Cory helps you to the bathroom as it was hard for you to walk. You both take a shower together and gts the end.

Chile I-😭 um sorry about this guys. Please read at your own risk and drink some holy water after. The very much requested part two. Enjoy