Camping trip

I wanna go camping but I can't so enjoy.

You and Berlin were packing for your trip, you guys were going camping. You finally convinced him to go with you because of course his black ass didn't wanna go. He walked by and gave you a kiss on the forehead, then continued walking and started packing the car. You guys packed food, drinks, clothes, and more. You were so excited and Berlin could tell, that was the only thing keeping him from changing his mind. You guys finally got everything in the car, locked the house up, and started driving to the camp site. It took about a hour to get there, you and Berlin did your own little karaoke the whole time. Wow you were in love with this man.

You guys finally arrived and started unpacking. You guys had your own cabin it was so pretty inside. You were almost finished unpacking when Berlin walked in the room and hugged you from behind. He told you to hurry up so y'all could go do some fun stuff around the cabin, you hurried, got changed, and y'all left out. You guys were walking on a trail and just looking at all the nature and stuff. There was a lake near the campsite and you really wanted to go but Berlin said wait for later, so you did. You guys walked for about 20 more minutes until you got to the middle of the campsite where the fires were. You guys roasted some marshmellows and made smores you were happy Berlin was enjoying it and of course you were too.

You guys walked back to the cabin and relaxed a little bit. After a few hours it was almost 7pm. Berlin told you to come with him, so you did. You guys were walking on the same path again but this time he took you towards the lake. You guys got closer and closer until you finally saw a boat near the shore with candles and pretty table decorations. Then a man came from out the forest with fancy dinner and set it on your plates. You stood there in shock and Berlin just smiled. Once the man was done he handed you guys a glass of wine and walked away. You sat down, Berlin gave the boat a little push into the water then quickly jumped in.

You guys talked and ate for hours until the boat finally got back to where it started. You guys got out and walked back to the cabin. It took a long time because both of you were tipsy but you guys made it safely. You went straight upstairs to go shower while Berlin stayed downstairs near the fireplace and watching tv. You put on some super cute pajamas and went downstairs with Berlin. He had some candy for you and you guys cuddled and ate snacks all night. (THIS PART WAS FOR THE INNOCENT)

(FOR THE FREAKS)

You got out the shower and put on some super sexy lingerie and a cube robe to go with it. Then you slowly walked downstairs, Berlin turned his head to say something to you but quickly went silent. He watched as you slowly walked over barely being able to contain himself. You finally got to him and he quickly pulled you onto his lap. He started to feel all over you body, you just lightly moaned in response. He then pulled you into a kiss, tongue and all. You felt his tongue roam all over your mouth as yours roamed all over his. He slowly moved his hands down to your butt and started moving your hips to grind on him. It felt so good you moaned a little in the kiss, then he suddenly picked you up and took you to the bedroom. You thought he was gonna place you on the bed but he continued walking into the bathroom.

At first he placed you on the counter and you guys continued kissing. Until he finally pulled away he then lifted you off the counter, took your robe off then turned you around. He pulled your thong to the side and slowly stuck it in. He started off going slow for a little bit then picked the pace up little by little. You were moaning loud, then Berlin looked into the mirror and saw your face. He smiled and pulled your hair while still pounding into you, you put your hand on his stomach because it was too much but he grabbed your hand and put it behind your back. You put your head down embarrassed but he grabbed your hair again. He made you look at yourself in the mirror.

"Look at you little slut can't even control yourself." He said with a grin

You couldn't even talk, you just moaned in response. He let out a little giggle.

You finally felt yourself about to cum, Berlin could tell and told you to hold it in. You tried and tried until you finally couldn't. Luckily Berlin was at that point too, you both came at the same time. He cleaned you up, got into the shower and you guys went to sleep.  THE END.

Thats it for that story, but I think I should do more soft/cute stories because all i do is smut😭. But let me know if yall want some more cute stories but yeah love yall bye.