Christmas with you🤍 pt 2 (smut)

So, how everyone doing..? I been gone for a long time but we back like I never left. Took a longer break than Cory but yk it is what it is. Since it is December I think it is a good time to finally finish up this Christmas story for you guys. Hopefully y'all still enjoy.

After putting the stuff up you and Cory decided to just hang for a little and enjoy each other's presence. You put on more Christmas movies and ate snacks for hours. After a while Cory started caressing your thigh, which sent the slightest tingles up your spine every time. Cory definitely noticed and began to go closer and closer up your legs, you then remembered the gift that Cory had bought you and made a distraction by saying you had to use the bathroom. Cory groaned but you didn't care because you knew he would be happy once he realized what you were planning. You quickly grabbed the present and went upstairs to the bathroom. You changed into the lingerie outfit and walked to the top of the stairs.

"Coryyyyy." You slightly yelled

Cory quickly turned his head and soon as you knew it he was running up the stairs towards you. He quickly swept you off your feet and into his arms as you began to tongue kiss each other. He walked to over to the bed and laid you down. He began rubbing all over your body as you started to squirm around at how good it felt. He stopped and looked at you for a second.

"You're so beautiful, baby." Cory said so softly.

His words did something to you, they always gave you a feeling that you have never felt before. But you loved it, he was the only person that could make you feel that way.

You smiled after he said it and grabbed his face and brung your lips to his as you began kissing again. Even though he loved the outfit, he was ready to take it off of you, and that's exactly what he did. After getting the outfit off of you he pulled back from the kiss and took off his clothes. His size surprised you every time, it was so big. After the first couple times of you and him having sex it wasn't so much to handle but it still felt so good.

He grabbed your legs and pulled them closer to him as he slowly began to insert himself inside of you. Both of you leaned your heads and back and whined so every slightly. Cory spread your legs a little bit and came down to kiss you once more, he then began to slowly thrust into you. Cory always started off slow, which you really loved. After a minute or two Cory began speeding up the pace, and his thrust got more powerful. You began to grip the sheets as moans started to uncontrollably pour out. He was groaning as well which you loved.

You pulled him in for more kisses as his strokes got longer and longer, the knot in your stomach got tighter and tighter and you could tell Cory was about to finish too. Cory pulled back from the kiss, grabbed your legs and began thrusting as fast as ever, you could barely moan anymore, you just sat there with your mouth open as you felt yourself about to cum. Cory and you both let out a loud moan as you both finished and he pulled out and released onto your stomach. He smacked your butt as you began to sit up and he walked into the bathroom as you tried not to fall asleep.

He came back with a towel and wiped you off. He put his hand out for you to grab as he leaded you into the bathroom. You guys showered together and then went to sleep.

Umm I got lazy at the end my bad y'all. But anyways this story was supposed to be released yesterday on Christmas as my comeback but I was chilling with the family. Also I made another book about the spider-verse, would y'all enjoy stories of miles morales, gwen stacy, etc? Last thing is that I might not do smut because I know some people may not enjoy it or think I am sexualizing or whatever but just lmk what you guys think. Hopefully you guys enjoyed your Christmas and other holidays I've missed. Anyways luv yall, I'm back bitchesss