Birthday Party.

This story is gonna be based off my brother because his birthday is in 2 days so yeah.! Enjoy it💘.

Your brother was having a HUGE party for his birthday. He was turning 27 and he wanted to enjoy this special day. He invited a lot of his friends over and you invited some of yours. Of course only the friends that your brother knew. Your brother and his friends were gonna go to some arcade. Then you would all meet up at a buffet for dinner. Finally everyone would go to the air bnb you rented and hang out and party.

"Y/N." Your brother yelled from downstairs.

"WHAT." You screamed.

"WERE ABOUT TO GO TO THE ARCADE, BE READY FOR DINNER AROUND 6."

"OKAYYY."

It was around 3:00 so you had plenty of time to relax. You were kinda nervous being around so many guys. Some in which even found you attractive. They were alright but you had your eye on one of them. That was.. if he didn't have a girlfriend already. His name was Cory, he was sooo handsome. Pretty tall, brownskin, brown eyes, funny. He was perfect. Your brother was a YouTuber and so was Cory. They did collab here and there but not too much. You didn't know if Cory liked you back, or had even noticed you but you sure hope he does.

You relaxed for a bit before it was time to go get ready. You got into the shower and shaved you wanted to look your best for Cory. You walked out your bathroom and found something cute to wear. It was a burgundy long sleeve dress. You put on your favorite scent of lotion and perfume and looked through your shoe collection. So many to choose from, you decided on some nice air forces because your a basic bitch. Jk you just wanted some comfy shoes that would go good with the look.

Soon after you got dressed you heard your phone ringing. It was your brother, they were about to start heading to the restaurant. You quickly hung up and ran to do your hair. You decided on a middle part with your baby hairs SWOOPED. You grabbed your phone, AirPods, and money and shoved them into your purse. You grabbed the candles for the birthday cake off the counter on your way out. You drove there which was only about 20 minutes.

You saw your brother and his friends as they walked out the cars they were in. You waited a second as you wanted to be the spotlight when you walked in. They finally walked into the restaurant and it was your chance. You walked in straight baddie mode. But soon became shy as many people were looking at you. You saw your brother and a few of his friends near the table while Cory was already at the buffet. You walked near him only to grab a plate but he started a conversation with you.

"Heyy.. aren't you um Jamari's sister.?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"I know we've never spoke before but, I thought we might as well since were all gonna be hanging out for the rest of the night."

"Oh yeahh.. my names y/n btw."

"Nice name mines Cory."

You almost said I know but decided to just go with the flow. You and Cory parted ways as your brother and his other friends started walking towards the buffet. You grabbed your food and then sat at the table next to your friend who already arrived. She was berleezy's girlfriend, you guys had a good bond from seeing each other from time to time. You started eating when Cory came and sat next to you. He smiled when you gave him a confused look while biting into your chicken wing. Berleezy's girl peeped and gave you a look, you just smiled and shook your head "no" letting her know it was nothing serious.

Even tho you wanted it to be serious. Everyone finished eating and you brought out the cake for your brother. He had the biggest smile on his face as you walked towards the table. Cory had his eyes on you too. He was looking you up and down. You 😺 was throbbing but you somehow controlled yourself. Everyone sung happy birthday and you headed to the air bnb with Ashley (berleezy's girlfriend). You guys decorated the WHOLE HOUSE. The doorbell rang and you guys opened the door it was Cory. You thought it was only him but saw the other boys hop out the car soon after.

"Welcome to the party wild kids." You said as they all walked in.

"WOAHHH THANKS SIS." Jamari said as he walked in smiling like a little kid.

He ran up and hugged you, you hugged back and smiled. You brother could annoy you to death, but you were willing to do anything for him. Hours passed and you became tired, the boys were staying at the airbnb for the night but you and Ashley were going home. You noticed Cory sitting in a chair in the corner. You decided to go talk to him before you left.

"Hey Cory."

"Hi y/n."

"Why you not partying with the boys over there.?"

"Ehh not really a party person, rather just chill at home. Only came to make Jamari happy." He gave a nervous chuckle after saying that.

"Yeah same, well i'm about to head home if you want a ride?"

"That would be great, but you don't have too."

"No I insist."

You guys headed off to the car and he gave you the location. It was pretty late and you were tired so you just wanted to get home as soon as possible. You pulled into Cory's driveway, when he suddenly kissed you. You immediately kissed back. It caught you off guard, but you liked it. You always dreamed of this, it was great. He finally pulled back and looked at you in shock.

"Jeez your a good kisser."

"Yeah I could do better, but I wasn't expecting that."

"I wasn't either, its just i've always had my eye on you. And seeing you today all dressed up, I just couldn't contain myself anymore."

"I feel the same Cory... Literally the EXACT SAME. I never knew you had it for me tho. But i'm glad you do."

"We should talk more often, I wanna get to know you more." Cory said

"Of course."

You guys exchanged numbers and he got out and headed inside. You drove home happy as ever. FINALLY YOU GOT HIM. Well hopefully. You got home finally and got into some comfy clothes relaxed and watched Netflix. When you suddenly got a text from Cory.

Cory❤️

Hey... you woke..?

Yup

Oh wyd gaal.

Relaxing honestly, glad to have the house to myself for once.

Well imma let you relax and I'll text you in the morning. Gn

Gn kiddo.
read 3:26 am

Ngl you wanted to text Cory more bold 😏. But decided it was best to just roll with it. Didn't wanna force a relationship on him if it wasn't important. You drifted off to sleep with happy thoughts. You were ready for whatever Cory had to say.

Alright hope yall enjoyed that nice story. Didn't know what names to use so just used my brothers name and a friends name lol. Might make a part 2 if yall want. Depends on the votes this one gets.