My baby

I finally came back to move with Rico, I was so happy. I knew he was too. He opened the door and we immediately hugged each other, I missed him so much. He finally put me down and we started setting my stuff up. We started with some of my old furniture that was obviously very important to me. We hung up a few pictures and some other things. Rico's phone rang and he went to answer it. He stepped out as I continued to unpack. I decided to be nosy and see who he was talking to. Luckily for some odd reason he had his phone on speaker. I listened to the conversation.

"Yeah bro I was just helping my girl unpack she finally moving in with me."

"Eughh thats cool bro, you excited..?"

"Yeah man this my baby for real."

You stopped listening and blushed. Aww he was so cute. You went back to unpacking with the biggest smile on your face. At this point you wanted to suck the nigga dick but you had to play it off. About 5 minutes went by and Rico walked back into the room.

"Hey bae my bad for that."

You didn't say anything but walked up to him and gave him a kiss. He looked shocked for a second.

"Why you do that bae..?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you more bae."

You blushed and started to take some of your clothes out of the boxes. Rico went downstairs to grab your boxes of other clothes. What your a shopaholic of course.

He walked in and set the boxes down and yall bed and idk where im going with this story i just wanted to post for yall i been doing a lot lately and finna start a youtube channel with my bestfriend (ET gamingurls) go sub👴🏾

ANYWAYS YALL WANT ME TO FINISH THIS ORRRRR A CORY AND BERLIN STORY.???