She's mine

"Goodmorning Bae." Berlin said as he walked into the bathroom and gave you a hug.

"Goodmorning sleepy head."

"Baby I wanna take you out today."

You rinsed your mouth out then looked up at him.

"Where we gonna go and why..?"

"Dang do you have to ask so many questions.. and we can go wherever you wanna go."

"Can we go out to eat..?"

"Fine, if thats what the beautiful lady wants."

"What time B.?"

"Uhh, get ready around 6, we can go to that one restaurant/bar that just opened downtown."

"Okay!."

(TIME SKIP)

You were chilling on the couch watching Netflix. Berlin was still recording his video for today. You looked at the clock. It was around 4 you decided you should go tell Berlin to get ready. Since y'all had to get dressed and the drive downtown was about 30 minutes.
You slowly walked into his recording room.
He noticed right away and looked at you to start talking.

"B, I think its time to start getting ready."

"I know baby, I'm ending the video right now."

"Kk."

You walked out and went to go find your outfit for tonight. You grabbed a cute red silky dress with, you red heels. Good thing you had just gotten your toes done so your feet didn't look hideous. You walked into the bathroom and started the shower. You heard a knock on the door, Berlin walked in.

"Babe can I shower with you.?"

"Yeah sure."

You both got nakey nakey and showered together. Berlin tried getting freaky cause he obviously couldn't control himself around you. Especially naked. But you told him later.

You both got dressed.

"DAMN BAE YOU LOOK DELICIOUS."

"Thanks B." You said with a chuckle

"Nah thank you for looking that good."

You giggled and continued to get ready. You noticed Berlin was looking good too. You wanted to go eat but couldn't wait to come home and do the iykyk.

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP)

You guys got into the car and drove to the spot. It was pretty crowded but no surprise because it was a new place in town. Berlin got out and opened your door for you. You both walked into the restaurant together. You noticed a group of guys staring at you but you ignored it for now.

You guys walked to the front where you were greeted by a man who looked like one of the ones who was staring at you. But you brushed it off again as you thought you were tripping. The man walked you and B to you guy's table and you guys ordered some waters for now. As the restaurant was busy and he had to go do other things. But once he came back you weren't quite ready to order so you said B could go first. Just as B started talking the man cut him off.

"Um, I would rather hear what the pretty lady would like to order."

"Oh uhh, sir im not ready yet my boyfriend is though.!"

"Nah nah I can wait, ladies first."

"Ummmm."

(Awkward silence)

"I guess I'll have the salmon, with mashed potatoes and string beans."

"Ok, anything for you pretty lady."

He says and walks off.

"Wtf is that dudes problem, he didn't even take my fucking order tf."

"Baby calm down just ask another waiter."

Berlin finally flagged down another waiter, he explained what happened and he took his order. A few minutes later and the original man and the other waiter walked out and brought you guys your food.

"Why are you serving my table..?"  The man asked the other waiter

"Beca-." Berlin cut the other waiter off

"Because your bitch ass didn't let me order."

"B calm down."

"Nahhh, why tf you keep flirting with my girl bro ion like that shit thats really disrespectful my boy."  Berlin said slowly standing up, getting closer to the man

"Nigga I'll take yo lil bitch, she know she like how I talk now sit yo lil ass down."

"Wtf you just say to me..?"

"Nigga I sai-."

Berlin cut him off by punching him right in the jaw. The man fell on the ground as the other waiter tried to pull Berlin off of him.

"Berlin, STOPPPP."

"Don't. Call. My. Girlfriend. No. Bitch.  ."

Each word separated by a punch which landed on the mans face.

Once you and the other waiter got Berlin off you grabbed your purse and Berlins wrist and dragged him out of the restaurant. You were literally speechless, the drive home was quiet. Berlin went upstairs right away and you went into the guest bedroom. Berlin was pissed you just wanted him to calm down, you would check on him later. You changed and made him some macaroni because y'all didn't even get to eat.

He came downstairs about an hour later and walked into the living room staring at you. He walked up behind as you were standing in front of the tv trying to get it to work. You felt his hands wrap around your waist and a knife go into your stomach, (im jp.😭). You felt his warm hands around your waist as he planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Sorry about tonight baby."

"Its not your fault, that guy was weird anyway."

"I just wanted you to have a good night out since we dont go out that often and some bitch ass weirdo had to ruin it."

"Cmon baby don't let it make you mad again, theres some macaroni in that pot on the stove."

"Thanks baby, I love you."

"I love you more B."

A/n
Welp another Berlin story since I actually haven't made one in a while. Give me some story ideas in the comments. But bye bue❤️