Ignorance .

Berlin hadn't been acting himself lately. He rarely said goodmorning or goodnight. We would barely say anything to each other all day and just pretty much ignoring each other. I didn't like it and would try to say stuff to him and he would just say a quick yea or ok and go back to what he was doing. Idk wtf his problem was but I wish he would start acting himself again.

You got up, Berlin not being next to you probably downstairs already. You brushed your teeth and washed your face then headed downstairs. You usually didn't eat breakfast in the morning but noticed Berlin making some food. But you noticed it wasn't enough for two people. He always made you breakfast when he cooked. You decided to try and say something.

"Hey goodmorning bae."

He said nothing, you tried again being a little louder.

"Umm hey B."

"Bubba why you been acting like this lately.."

"Bae..?"

"Berlin."

"Alright."

You walked back upstairs and started to pack some of your stuff. You were tired of this he always at least said something back now he was ignoring you. You almost started to tear up but had to hold them back until you got into your car. You loved Berlin but fasho didn't need him and when you walked out of this house you were gonna let him know that. Barely 5 minutes went by and you heard footsteps coming upstairs. Berlin busted in the door.

"Y/n."

You ignored and continued packing your stuff.

"Wtf you doing.??"

You ignored again and started to zip your bag ready to walk out.
You turned around quickly trying to run right past him but he was right in your path. He grabbed you and lifted your chin to look up at him.

"What Berlin."

"Im sorry ok, I know I been ignoring you a lot idk whats wrong with you though."

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME NIGGA YOU BEEN IGNORING ME FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS."

"Watch your tone little girl and I thought you was ignoring me."

"How tf you gonna think that and I literally been trying to talk to you every chance I get and you barely talk or dono say anything at all."

You pushed him already done with this conversation but he was stronger then you and pulled you in again.

"Bae stop tryna leave cause where tf you even gonna go and I need to talk to you."

"What."

"I really been tryna focus on my work lately but I have no motivation. Being around you distracts me kinda but you also motivate me so much so I didn't know if I should leave you alone or keep being around you."

"Well then say that Berlin, I would've understood. Its been 2 fucking weeks I was about to leave your dumbass."

"And if you need motivation take your time. Rushing into things is not gonna make stuff any better."

"Ok bae.."

"I love you bae."

"Mhm." You say and walk away.

Berlin grabs your throat to look up at him again.

"What you mean mhm.?"

"Yes I love you B."

"Not my name."

"I love you daddy."

"Thats better."

He says planting a kiss on your lips before letting go.

A/n :
Sorry about the short story but..
I wanna try and post like once a week and like one week a cory story and then the next week a Berlin story. And also ill be making a Rico story soon. And me and my bf 1 month on the 26th.❤️😎