SSS .

You heard Cory continue to watch spooky scary Sunday videos. A few of them jump scare him which you laugh at when you hear him scream. About an hour goes by and now your bored. You wanna get Cory's attention but you know he won't budge. But you try anyways.
You put down the remote and walk up to Cory's recording room. He doesn't pay you any attention when he records which kinda bugs you, but usually you can handle it. But today was different you felt in the mood, for something. But in order for any of that to happen you needed Cory's full attention.

Once you realized he wasn't gonna pay you any attention from just standing there staring at him. Of course he's hot you could stare at him all day. But that wasn't enough right now.

You open the door a little more so you can step in. Cory slightly looks at you out of the corner of his eye then puts his eyes right back to his video. You walk up to his desk and get under it out of sight of the camera. You crawl in between his legs and start to slowly rub his jeans. The feeling giving him a little pleasure. He keeps his eyes on the video, even though he is obviously squirming around in his seat trying to keep his composure. You notice and slowly unzip his pants, and start to rub his package even more.

At this point he wanted to rail you right then and there but he had to finish the video.

You finally stick your hand in and slowly start to jerk him off. He started to squirm more and more in his chair, just barely paying attention to the video as he was almost about to call it quits. You pull his package out and lick the tip, he tilts his head back and lets out the slightest groan. You knew he was about to nut. So you slowly crawl from under his desk and walk towards the door. He looks at you in shock. You both lock eyes and he gave you a literal devil smirk. You walked out as you knew what was gonna happen after he finished recording.

You got your stuff from downstairs and waited in the bedroom. You thought about putting on some lingerie but you knew Cory would just rip it off the moment he saw you. You waited in there for about an hour, until you finally heard Cory doing his outro.

You wanted to hide but as soon as you got up Cory busted in the bedroom. He stared at you with that devilish smirk again. It was hot, but scary at the same time. He stands over you and grabs your throat, giving you kisses all over your neck. You instantly started to throb, his big hands roamed your body, also giving you light booty squeezes. He lets go and takes his shirt off. You also take your shirt and shorts off as well. Cory pulls you onto the bed climbing on top of you. Crashing his lips onto yours while at the same time helping you take off your bra and underwear. He pulls away again and stares at your body for a second. You blush and cover yourself.

Cory pulls both of your hands into one of his and places them over your head. He starts at your neck slowly leading down leaving hickeys everywhere. You squirm in pleasure wanting to have him inside you so bad. He notices and starts to tease even more. He starts slowly rubbing your clit, you let out a few little moans. He smirks and stands up to take his pants and underwear off. His size never seems to fail you, for some reason every time you guys do it, it looks like it got bigger. (Shit this puthay made it grow😏.). Anyways while your zoning out in your thoughts Cory smashes it into you. You throw your head back and roll your eyes. Cory starts off slow, he wanted you to feel every inch today. Which you did, but it felt so good. You started to moan more and more as Cory started to pick up the paste.

He then flips your over into doggy style and starts pounding you again. His hands roamed your body again. He also gave a few smacks on your butt. They hurted but felt so good at the same time. As the minutes which felt like hours went by. His thrust became sloppier and sloppier. He was close and you were too, but he flipped you over again since he wanted to be in the best position to finish you off. He put your legs over his shoulders and started pounding like never before. You tried to push him off because it was so overwhelming but he was to close to stop now. You moaned, and whined until you both finally came at the same time.

He flops onto the bed next to you to catch his breath. You start to get up until he grabs you by your waist and pulls you to lay on top of him. He kisses you all over your face while rubbing your back and booty. He was obsessed with you, and you where obsessed with him. You start to doze off until he breaks the silence.

"Don't interrupt my spooky scary Sunday again unless you want things to be way worst for you miss."

You smirk and say

"I'll try sir."

He smiles and you both fall asleep.

Enjoy since I very much miss SSS and Cory. His lil fine self