He's mine #2🤺

"B-babeeee c'mon." You whined as he teased you by rubbing his fingers around your clit. He then pulled your shorts off and stuck two of his fingers in slowly. You tilted your head back biting your lip. Berlin smirked and stuck another finger inside. You were moaning loudly at this point. He then started to lick and suck on your clit. Your legs began to shake and you struggled to moan. You didn't know why but when Berlin was eating you out it felt like a new feeling. Like it was really from the heart, he wanted to make up for what happened earlier. Your legs started to go numb, you finally came on Berlins face.

You threw your head back and tried to catch your breath. But suddenly Berlin started rubbing around your clit again. You pushed his hand back but he kept on trying to touch. But you couldn't handle it, it was to much pleasure. He then lifted you up and took you into the restroom he sat you onto the counter carefully and started to shower. You began to take your shirt off and Berlin started at your boobs.

"Baeee." You said blushing and pushing his head a little.

"My bad beautiful." He said chuckling.

He then lifted you to the warm shower and he quickly turned you around and stuck it in. You started moaning super loud as his thrust were slow but felt so good. He groaned as you hadn't even came more than 5 minutes ago. It felt like hours went by and his thrust finally got sloppier. You literally were silent with your mouth hanging open as you could pass out at this point. He finally came and turned you around to look at him. He put his hand around your neck,

"Sorry about earlier but that should fix your little attitude." He smirked and planted a kiss on your cheek.

He got out the shower and you started to follow him but fell. He jogged towards you and lifted you up placing you onto the bed he climbed on top of you and you guys fell asleep in a few minutes.

Sorry about the short story, I kinda started it but it was boring so I deleted and started over. Aye but double upload todayyy. Imma start a new Cory story soon.